Sign in to follow this  
Captain Jack Daniels

People with whistles

Should be shot! Not only those "fans" who think its funny to take whistles into a match just to naff the ref and players off, but people who think that the whistle is an instrument of music and should be used as such. No! It is not and when I hear a song with some git blowing his whistle over the top really really annoys me. Perhaps thats what they aim to do but why. Target someone else please There is no doubt in my mind that other than to stop or start a football match the whistle should be banned. If anyone is found to have a whistle no matter if they are using it should definately be shot!

I can think of a song we could sing for them (wrong subforum?)

"You can stick that ****ing whistle....." etc

How typical of the ipswich mentality that they openly cheat in a local derby. And how good to see that the referee has included a full report of the incidents and ipswich now face a fine running into thousands of pounds. They are now scanning cctv to see if they can spot the stupid half wit responsible.

How typical of the ipswich mentality that they openly cheat in a local derby. And how good to see that the referee has included a full report of the incidents and ipswich now face a fine running into thousands of pounds. They are now scanning cctv to see if they can spot the stupid half wit responsible.

Totally agree with you Captain. It was even more annoying than the fool who was making the firework noises during the home match against Newcastle. Someone should definately have had words with that individual.