Sign in to follow this  
Lessingham Canary

Bad news for the doom mongers.........

Rest assured Lessingham that Big Vince, Keith Scott, Canary Utd11,Highland and their ilk will find something before Monday morning.

I have never had a problem with Naismith. Another player who can be infuriating but for fans to expect him to change our fortunes around was a bit of a heavy burden for the player to bear. And that showed at times.To me, he remains a crucial player for us and there was a time last season where he played incredibly well (before getting injured) and in my mind was the first name on the team sheet. He didn''t replicate that form through the remainder of that season, though, but seems to be reenergised under Farke.

[quote user="Lessingham Canary"]Great to hear that Naismith is back, fully committed and buying into the regime.https://www.canaries.co.uk/News/2017/august/naismith-interview/Good read and not sure what thiose waiting with a stick will use to beat both the player and club with now? [:$][/quote]Why is this bad news for the doom mongers ? Let''s wait and see if he can do it consistently on the pitch.Every player can '' talk the talk ''. Naismith has been at Carrow Rd for long enough but has yet to '' walk the walk ''.He needs this to be a good season.

I said back in May that I think this season will be Naismith''s season, he settled here now, his family is settled here now so no trips flying back midweek to Scotland to see poorly kids

I love his agressive streak, his leadership on the pitch plus hes got the experience to help the kids.

Cant wait for Sunday, bet we see a different Naismith this season and he ''ll work well with Farke

I am becoming a bit "Paul Moy > Cody MacDonald" about Naismith.

This is about the 5th thread upon which I have stuck my neck out to say he will be very important for us this season and should be captain.

Would have scored at least 2 of the chances that fell to Watlington last week and I would not be at all surprised to see him start on Sunday

[quote user="wcorkcanary"]yeah he''s rubbish that Watlington, why,or more to the point, when, did we sign Watlington?[/quote]More to the point, how much did Watlington wallet? [^o)]

Best arm waiver at the club but also one of our cleverest players who hopefully will now find his team mates on the same wavelength. Looking forward to seeing him and Klose in this team.