Sign in to follow this  
Rock The Boat

Congratulations to Huddersfield

Completely smashed Crystal Palace away from home today with a high-pressing aggressive style (according to BBC report). Here''s hoping we can emulate their success this season with a similar style of play.

Im really pleased for them, love to see clubs go up and do well, although its early days [:)]

Looking forward to MOTD tonight for the first time in a long,long while. Interested to see what the pundits have to say about Huddersfield and their style.

Palace could be in relegation trouble this season. Allardyce dragged them out of it last season, but the Dutch league and players doesn''t have a particularly high reputation any more.

Thought they would do well as they''ve bought very well.

Mounie is very highly rated. Has the ideal build and style of play to succeed as a lone striker in the premier league.

Stuart Webber make strange decision to change Huddersfield with Norwich.

Disappointed for sure after Hudersfield promote +smash Palace 3-0...

i watched it last night and enjoyed the style and the way Huddersfield played

it led me to think even more though that their success is down to Wagner''s driving force more than Webber though

Yes Webber brought Wagner in but after that i think it was a 70 / 30 towards Wagner in the way they play etc and the way they have carried on as a club after Webber came here

Time will tell who really is down to their success

If we had been playing yesterday''s Palace at Carrow Road in our opening EPL fixture two years ago, I reckon we would have trounced them by a similar scoreline.