Sign in to follow this  
Canary Boy

"I'm not going anywhere, not now, not ever"...Huckerby

Nice to hear Darren Huckerby''s interview after the match stating his love for the club. He said he has two years left on his contract and he is not going anywhere. "Hopefully I''ll be here to the end of my career", he said.

That''s what we need...stability.

[quote]Sounds like he''s going to retire when his contract runs out here, which, after the service he''s given us, fair enough[/quote]

i personally think hes got a few more years in him yet

I agree, Huckerby won''t retire when his contract runs out in two years time...he''s still only in his twenty''s!!!

I think he''ll resign next year for an extra two years until 2009. He''ll be about 32 or 33 then.

Maybe he''ll get some sort of coaching role later on, that would be nice.

[quote]I agree, Huckerby won''t retire when his contract runs out in two years time...he''s still only in his twenty''s!!! I think he''ll resign next year for an extra two years until 2009. He''ll be about 32 or...[/quote]

Yea good point canary boy i would love to see him go onto a coaching role for us after he retires.

[quote]Yea good point canary boy i would love to see him go onto a coaching role for us after he retires.[/quote]

Just so long as he doesn''t coach on how to beat the offside trap ;-)

[quote]Yea good point canary boy i would love to see him go onto a coaching role for us after he retires.[/quote]

If Hux shows some coaching ability then I would love for him to join the staff, same with Iwan etc.  

But I dont want backroom staff who cant coach as well as an unconnected players/options just because they are old boys - they have to prove they have ability too.

OTBC