Sign in to follow this  
jamie 10

Starting line up for Sunderland

So what''s people''s thoughts on the starting 11?

Do you think he will go with 3 or 4 at the back?

Personally I would go with 4,2,3,1

Gunn

Pinto, Franke, Zimmerman, Husband

Reed Tetty

Maddison, hoolhan, Naismith

Oliveira

Anyone know when Toffolo or Lewis are back from injury? I''m not convinced by husband so far.

Still believe we need a quick/poacher type striker as an option up top,

I think he might switch to a back 4 as we didn''t seem comfortable in the three v Fulham.

I''d go

Gunn

Pinto, Zimmerman, Franke, Husbands

Reed

Wildschut, Vranic, Maddison, Murphy

Nelson.

No idea what will actually happen though.

I left out Watkins! I would swap Naismith with Watkins in my line up,

I agree with you we looked a bit shaky at times against Fulham

I''d imagine Naismith is likely to start given the comments in press this week.

Gunn

Pinto Zimmerman Franke Husband

Reed

Watkins Vrancic Wes Naismith

Jerome

Probably harsh to drop Maddison, but I think Naismith is the better option for starting the game. Maddison to make impact off the bench

[quote user="AJ"]I''d imagine Naismith is likely to start given the comments in press this week.

Gunn

Pinto Zimmerman Franke Husband

Reed

Watkins Vrancic Wes Naismith

Jerome

Probably harsh to drop Maddison, but I think Naismith is the better option for starting the game. Maddison to make impact off the bench[/quote]I would not be surprised if Vrancic is the one to be left out, allowing Naismith and Maddison to start.

Good shout to be fair Purple, he wasn''t great in the cup game. I just wonder if it''ll leave Reed too exposed to have so many attacking players in front

After midweek Wes and Maddison have to start, beyond that I couldn''t call it! Nice to have some options on the bench now though!

[url]http://services.pinkun.com/forums/pinkun-forums/cs/forums/3548097/ShowPost.aspx[/url] [:|]

Can''t see Tettey being anywhere near the squad if the rumours are correct re Alex Neil

daly wrote the following post at 12/08/2017 8:23 PM:

Can''t see Tettey being anywhere near the squad if the rumours are correct re Alex Neil

What rumours daly?

Need a big response in the second half. This is toothless and nowhere enough effort

A 3-5-2 requires two DM''s -- we have one in Reed who could be deemed a DM in the starting 11 -- Martin in a back line of 3 is never going to work -- Wildschut & Husband as wing-backs is highly questionable -- why isn''t our best striker in Oliveira in the front two?Please revert to a 4-1-4-1 or alternative formation for the second half and field players in their favoured positions.Thanks in advance [:|]

Afraid these low cost lower level players are not looking so good now they are up against proper opposition . going to be a long hard season and for Christ''s sake buy a couple of strikers Jerome is as good up front as Martin is at the back .

We''re going to concentrate on a run in the League Cup and we''re saving our best players for that. With a bit of luck we could could go as far as the 3rd round.