Sign in to follow this  
paul moy

BTW... Commentary on Talksport

Cheers Paul-Dr Dublin''s Norwichfirst feed is playing a game from a couple of seasons ago for some strange reason!

Hope Ray Wilkins isn''t commentating today 😳

Thanks for heads up - however, I haven''t actually found out how to play the commentary as of yet. It''s listed, but no link takes me anywhere.

Goal was assisted by Vaughan... 70% possession for us but best chance for them unfortunately... although Jerome had ball in net but offside.

I''m changing my thanks to disgust.

How dare you give me the opportunity to listen to this depressing fare.

:)

[quote user="paul moy"]What a snide stamp by Shelvey on Jacob Murphy........ justice done though...red card[/quote]LOL..... Deli Alli... looks similar

[quote user="Jools"]FFS! Cannot believe Farke didn''t change things at half-time.[/quote]Yeah... would have thought Oliveira and Hoolahan

[quote user="paul moy"][quote user="Jools"]FFS! Cannot believe Farke didn''t change things at half-time.[/quote]Yeah... would have thought Oliveira and Hoolahan[/quote][Y] Yep, would''ve switched to 4 at the back and brought Oliveira, Hoolahan and Pinto on.

That''s that then... poor decision making and the changes have been too late as per. Ah well, early days I suppose.