Sign in to follow this  
Dean Coneys boots

Reasons to be fearful

I will let the clappers tell us we need time to settle, and that it will all come good, etc, etc, etc

But for me- whilst Fulham was a good result- we could and should have been 3 down by half time. Because the defence was poor

Today for all the possession we failed to defend and Sunderland hardly did much.

This defence look to me like they will take us down to L1 even if the attack could take us to the playoffs.

Am worried. Seriously.

Yeah, we could have been 3-0 down to Fulham at half time, but we could also have been 3-1 up if Watkins had taken his chances.

It was a poor result for sure, but we are a team under construction. It''s far too early to panic, and as the boss says, lots to learn, particularly with our defensive organisation. Let''s let the team gel before being over critical.

Here we go.....

After the amount of changes we''ve had, it was always going to take longer than simply preseason to get it all together.

It''s silly to be ''seriously worried'' after 2 games. As said, get a grip

Just trying to point out to DCB that it is useless saying what might have happened-fact is, we got a point at Fulham regardless of how many chances they had before half time.

Why don''t you stick to talking about the catering arrangements, Captain Birdbrain?

Fair point Mr Angry. Last week was a far better performance, and I felt we were always in the game. Today - massively disappointing and we have lost momentum and crowd confidence after that display.