Sign in to follow this  
Keith Scott

Farke off

Got everything he deserved for not starting Oliveira again. After today he will be begging his agent to get him to Wolves. Which means we will lose a class act and are stuck with barn door Jerome. Great management. Forget all this time to gel nonsense. It should be evident already this wishy-washy, possession and no threat style of football won''t cut it in the championship. Experiment failed. Farke is a fraud.

I knew there was a way of using his name like that

Glad you''ve found it! Well done sir

I hoped Farke was different and would put the club before his own ego which AN also failed to do.

Initially he dealt with Nelson correctly just emotions etc, should then have had a quiet word in private to sort it out.

Then against Sunderland he leaves out the two players who turned the game around against Fulham, presumably to prove a point to Nelson and brings out the entire Nelson incident into a big thing apologised to team etc.

Naissmith talks his way back into side and Martin carries on playing when Pinto available .

Like most fans dont care what happens off the pitch just on it, and anybody can see Nelson is better than Jerome and Pinto better than Martin. Naissmith brings nothing to midfield.

Farke needs to learn quick dont have favourites pick on ability to play not talk

Yes it''s all a shambles, get Moxey & Neil back ASAP! Aren''t the same people who defended that set up now saying about the new set up taking time?

It might just be selling our best players and having to buy on a budget isn''t Farkes fault. With a decent budget we might have got a few better quality defenders.

Funny though we looked far more of a threat once Naismith went off and Wes with Maddison looked a great combo. They must start against QPR.

Maybe Wes and Pinto haven.t shown to be fit enough in Training, having missed so much pre season, i think at least give it a dozen games before shouting off and showing your true colours.

Agree Less, I thought we looked a real threat the last 25 minutes, easily could have scored a couple more.

I know there''s a real divide of opinion on Naismith, I just think he''s so over rated and never delivers like Wes, we look so much better with Wes and Maddison together.

On the flip side Mr Footy, fans were behind the team.

But the way we played, the way the game played out, the way Sunderland countered it was all too familiar, and it took far too long to change. Fans will get frustrated if we don''t seem to try and get back into the game.

Also, losing 1-0 at half time you would think Oliviera would be warmed up ready to come on. We finally made the change at 2-0 down, but even then it took another 10mins for Oliveira to get warmed up and come on. No man is bigger than the club but you have to play your best players

The difference in the 2 games with Oliveira & Hoolahan playing is clear. I just hope we are not pushing him towards Wolves

The season is two farking games in ( see what I did there? How clever) yes, it''s not looking great but give it 10 games and see where we are at.

@Indy

The last 25minutes we did, just like at Fulham.

In both games Oliveira and Hoolahan had come on and we had switched to a back 4. We also moved the ball a lot quicker. I hope Farke learns, but his post match comments suggest he is happy for us to dominate the ball as we will eventually score - football isn''t that simple

[quote user="JF"]The season is two farking games in ( see what I did there? How clever) yes, it''s not looking great but give it 10 games and see where we are at.[/quote]

Been hearing the give it 10 games every season now for as long as I can remember.

I hope Farke learns but it looks like we are too lightweight in midfield, can''t defend and don''t want to shoot