Sign in to follow this  
wcorkcanary

A quick Vent...... ifollow and iPlayer

Guess what, cant access BBC iPlayer because i live outside the UK and cant access iFollow live video because......i live inside the UK, according to them. What happens after Brexit? am i no longer in Europe too?Where is the Republic of Ireland?Someone please help.I cannot give my money to someone that is providing a service that i require, this wouldn''t happen in America, but i don''t live there either.I am ferkin fuming.

I know it is frustrating but broadcasting rights are sold by country. I want to watch cricket and rugby internationally. I don''t have a problem paying but no one will sell it to me. I think as we live in an ever more globalised world we will be able to watch whatever wherever. But it''s frustrating meanwhile.

[quote user="westcoastcanary"]@wcorkcanary
Just PM''d you.[/quote]

Cheers Westo, tried to reply via link but wouldnt let me, big bro is everywhere it seems. I might try getting a relative/friend abroad help.

just signed up. But how do i listen to the radio on my laptop?

its the most confusing website in the world! just get a randon EFL video!

Under matches then match centre then listen live. I''m getting stream fine but no sound or commentary and doesn''t allow to listen to commentary on phone while watching stream. I thought I read the stream would come with Goreham

[quote user="MyGodWeArePoorToWatch"]This ifollow is junk. Now i can have a choice, 1 watch the game, no commentary, or 2 listen to commentary but not watch live.

You couldn''t make this up honestly 😂😂😂[/quote]

Same for me. The ncfc news release implied stream would come with Gpreham commentary. for home games. I think it is down to the club rather than ifollow who merely provide the platform there are settings for home and away sound so hopefully it is something they will introduce.

There is a work around, if you''re on a comp. Whilst watching the video, right click on "listen live now" and click ''open in new tab'' make sure you''ve clicked "live" on the video, and the video and commentary will link up.

Pain in the arse, but it works.

That is excellent thanks. Much appreciated. Forgot to think of that. Much better. Even syncs with live site could be more elegant but works well now Great to be able to watch games.

For your next trick could you just do something about the score!

[quote user="wcorkcanary"]Guess what, cant access BBC iPlayer because i live outside the UK [/quote]All you need is to install Media Hint in either Firefox or Chrome, pay $3.95 a month (less if you pay annually) and you can watch all BBC, ITV, C4 channels, BBC iPlayer, ITV Player and 4OD, and listen to all BBC Radio channels.It really is that simple and cheap.https://mediahint.com/

Bought the season pass too, and annoyed that the video doesn''t come with commentary after they said it would. Also not live, as both stream and commentary about a minute or so behind soccerstand, Onefootball, bet365 and other score update apps, so when watching you already know if something is going to happen. They need to make the beam back closer to live real time considering what we pay.

Solution kindly provided at bottom of previous page works well on computer.

It may not be perfect but as far as I''m concerned it''s a real bonus to be able to watch our matches for less that £2.50 a match. The stream quality is good, and while the camera work could be a lot better, and the absence of playbacks is a pain, I''d expect that to improve over time. As for commentary, I usually turn it off anyway so no loss.

Commentary sync was not perfect but fine after click live button as suggested above. Sure it is not as good as full TV coverage but once someone helpfully provided the commentary tip above it worked very well and good value. Brilliant to be able to watch games again while travelling. Staff have been instructed as to my availability accordingly. I guess some people are never happy.