Sign in to follow this  
Commando Canary

Russell Martin... enough is enough is enough...

Haven''t seen the goals Rich but by all accounts you''re not the first to tell me he had a poor game today so it''s probably correct. Won''t comment any more than that without seeing the goals or it''d be very hypocritical considering my posts in the past towards armchair fans criticising!

Right so.....

The long ball to Grabban for #1 was Martins fault?

I agree he is not up to scratch but its boring as hell having some of you "fans" blaming the bloke for every woe that hits us.

You fail to also mention in your rants that our 2 best efforts today on goal came from Rus Martin.

Get a bloody grip and stop calling people binners as they dare to disagree with you.

None of the back three were any good today but with Martin being the captain and most experienced player the onus is on him to organise and lead and yet again I saw none of that from him.

Have you tried therapy, Canary Utd? Your pathological hate of Russell Martin leads me to think you have serious issues. I also note you were posting during the match. Which means a) you were at the game, on your phone, which is really rather sad, or b) you weren''t at the game, haven''t seen the goals and are blaming Russell Martin purely from comments on social media, the radio etc. Again, all rather sad. It''s fair to say you''re probably a huge plastic too.

I''m not sure who that was aimed at Nexus but I didn''t blame him for the first one and I agree he had some of the better chances and probably should have scored the one that hit the post.

Unfortunately his first ''job'' is to stop ball ending up on our net and he was partly to blame today for our defeat, it''s a simple as that I''m afraid.

In any standard of football you teach the players not to give the ball away easily, he did it a lot today and twice it cost us

Season ticket holder for 16 years hardly classifies me as plastic, and if I repeatedly get called a ''binner'' then I will argue my case against someone who repeatedly supports the weekest link in the team/defence!

You probably haven''t heard of wifi/3G/4G, it''s an amazing thing, it allows you to access the internet from a smart device wherever you may be. Fool!

So Jerome is shaping to shoot inside the 6 yard box, the ball is coming towards him at a nice height and pace, we are surely going to score and get back into the game...

Until Russell Martin flies at it with a diving header from a terrible angle and puts it out for a goal kick.

So instead of watching the game, you came on here to do a bit of Martin bashing? Sad man. What did you think of Franke and Zimmerman''s performances?

I''m not taking anything on board thanks Nexus, mainly because I didn''t mention the first goal, for the record that wasn''t down to Martin, is that clear enough for you?

Interesting though that you didn''t comment on what I actually said and just tried to give him credit for almost scoring, funny how a team never wins games on almost scoring 🤦🏼‍♂️

At least Russ got his head up and tried to get the ball forward. 33% of our possession was Franke and Zimmerman passing sideways to each other.

Rich T, don''t get your knickers in a twist. I didn''t respond because the post wasn''t aimed at you.

It was aimed at the OP, so I didn''t answer your question as it was irrelevant.

If you had read my response properly,

If you feels its aimed at you then take it on board.

FOR THE RECORD IT WASNT

[quote user="Captain Birdseye"]Another spineless leadership performance from him today he truly is awful as a club captain[/quote]

Club captain - yes.

Team captain - no.