Sign in to follow this  
Davo

Future Transfer

To take our focus away from the match today, do you think we will bring in anyone else? If so, who do you think we will get or who would you like to see?

I think we need a proven goal scorer - like Rhodes. I also think we need an established CB, again proven at this level!!

After the last couple of matches I am sure Webber/Farke have plans to buy and strengthen.

I am still optimistic about this season and think/hope we click in a couple of games.......hopefully against QPR and Villa!!!

Keep smiling all! We re in transition!! 👍

Rhodes is a 10million+ striker. It''s just simply not going to happen. Worse will be if we sell Nelson, we would need to spend that amount to replace him but doubt we would

I don''t think goal scoring is our problem. It''s falling for the sucker punch every time.

We need a Robert Huth type player (aagghhh! another German!).

Exactly my thoughts DCB, totally underwhelming, freebie signings.. what Norwich do best.. cheap cheap!

Gunn a risky experaiment which may or may not work....the 2 Germans at the back look suspect in the air...vrancic dropped after one game?.Watkins poor so far....to go from olsson to dijks to husband says it all. Of the new signings Reed is the only one loowing good so far

And reed isn''t even a signing; just a loan.

So it is a pretty depressing window in my book. Incoming have massively lower quality than outgoing on performances so far. Defenders vulnerable in the air and goalkeeper untested and a few seasons away from being ready

Interesting how many seem to have decided on, and written off, several players (and the new system) already. I thought we were all extolling the ''patience'' thing only a couple of weeks ago - that didn''t last long did it?!

Re Loan players - at the start of next season a fair bit of our transfer budget is going to be taken up replacing Reed and Gunn. We have lost Ruddy, sold Howson and Dorrans and replaced with players on loan. I just dont see that as good business

[quote user="Rogue Baboon"]Re Loan players - at the start of next season a fair bit of our transfer budget is going to be taken up replacing Reed and Gunn. We have lost Ruddy, sold Howson and Dorrans and replaced with players on loan. I just dont see that as good business[/quote]

Well Matthews will be enough to replace Gunn (we will be a midtable champs team so no pressure) and we will hopefully finally have Thompson at our disposal in the middle.

When we sell maddison for £30m to Liverpool we will have a few hundred to get some new German plumbers in anyway.