Sign in to follow this  

3rd rate

3rd rate German coach and players being found out,Sunderland are a very beatable side but if you leave the better striker and midfielder sitting on the bench until it''s too late then your managerial frailties become obvious. Never understood why the board agreed to a head coach who''s coaching career was in reserve team football and playing career non existent. At least he''s been found out early enough to be got rid off. Shame we are going to be lumbered with his 3rd rate players.

[quote user="lake district canary"]The only 3rd rate stuff going on is coming from people dismissing a new regime before giving it time to develop.[/quote]

Totally agree. Let''s at least give it till xmas before writing everyone off. We are only two games in. Good point at Fulham and although we kept good possession and looked ok going forward we failed V Sunderland esp in defence. I still think we will get it right.....and tight.

Don''t think you will have to wait that long before we are adrift of the top six to realise we face another season here really can''t see this team going anywhere

Every season we hear that old line"give it until Christmas",Christmas is too late,we could be too far off the top 6 long before Christmas.

Despite the disappointment of Sunday nothing is won or lost after two games. Once ten matches have been completed we shall have a good idea of how our season will be. I believe Newcastle lost their first two games last season so all is not lost. I still expect us to finish around mid-table.