Sign in to follow this  
lake district canary

Early leavers

What''s the matter with them? As soon as the 3rd goal went in several people around me immediately got up and walked out. 3-0 is bad but it is not the end. One goal could change things and it nearly did. If one of the two that hit the post had gone in, we would have had a storming ending to the match. Just don''t understand it.

You think they would have learned from the Boro game a few years back!

It''s their prerogative, the same as our owners to hand down the club to their nephew, life for others isn''t the same as it is for you and once three down the pub was a better option for them, who knows..........

I find it quite annoying that fans come in 10 mins late, leave again in 40th min to get to bar. Then come back after game has stated then leave around 85th min plus nip out to use loos a couple of times whilst game is on.

Do they do this at the cinema or shows etc?

I normally have the radio on, and listen for when chris goreman says there is 1 min left of added time, before going as my 78 year old dad with a knee replacement, doesnt want to get crushed on the way down from the top of the N&P, he normally starts down the stairs, where as watch the dying seconds from the tunnel (i used to watch the concourse tv, but they seem to have stopped showing the live feed?)

How the hell can you complain about early leavers? Over a season they still spend more time at Carrow Road than you do!

[quote user="Hoola Han Solo"]Tbf, if I was sat near you I doubt I would have even lasted that long 😉[/quote]
Can''t say likewise as I don''t judge people until I''ve met them [:)]

[quote user="DDD In The Fine City"]Here we go again

LDC manages to make it to Carrow road for a game and slates fans that turn up week in week out[/quote]

Sound of a nail being hit on the head

I remember the 4-4 draw against Middlebsorough all those years ago. The stadium was about 1/3 empty by the time Drury nodded in that equalizer but is probably one of the best comebacks I''ll ever witness.

I''ll always remain people pay their money and it is up to them what they do - but I''ll never understand it myself!

[quote user="KeiranShikari"]I really hate people that say the year is twenty seventeen, it''s two thousand and seventeen.[/quote]What it like hating everybody?

Doesnt really bother me but you''d have thought people would have learnt from the Lambert years. Theres those that only end up watching about 60 mins by the time theyre done.

The amount of goals and excitement missed by some make me enjoy it more in all honesty.

I ''left early'' on Sunday but I couldn''t bring myself NOT to watch so I watched downstairs on the TV.To be honest, I just didn''t want to stand about in my usual spot at the back of the Barclay getting more and more wound up. So I calmly wandered downstairs (actually, I probably flapped my arms about a bit and cried slightly). Everyone else I sit around will have thought that I left entirely. Bahahahaha! That''s where they''re wrong. So, back to the point, I guess we can''t jump to conclusions as to where anyone goes when ''leaving'' early. They might be off to watch on the TV''s downstairs, or perhaps they live miles away and want to leave before traffic, or perhaps they have the radio on and give it a listen that way.Who cares?!

Every single game there is this young man in my row who turns up two minutes after kick off and leaves at H/T before the 4th official holds up his board. back he comes two minutes into the second half and guess what he leaves before the final whistle. He sits in the middle of a row as well so everybody has to stand to let him out to the annoyance of those behind. Grrrrrrrrrr !Anyway where did you get to after the game Lakey as a few were waiting to say hello in The Nelson ? Will you be there after QPR ?

[quote user="BobLoz3"]So, back to the point, I guess we can''t jump to conclusions as to where anyone goes when ''leaving'' early. They might be off to watch on the TV''s downstairs, or perhaps they live miles away and want to leave before traffic, or perhaps they have the radio on and give it a listen that way.Who cares?![/quote]Or perhaps they don''t like what they''ve been seeing on the pitch and just decide they''ve had enough.

[quote user="TIL 1010"]Every single game there is this young man in my row who turns up two minutes after kick off and leaves at H/T before the 4th official holds up his board. back he comes two minutes into the second half and guess what he leaves before the final whistle. He sits in the middle of a row as well so everybody has to stand to let him out to the annoyance of those behind. Grrrrrrrrrr !Anyway where did you get to after the game Lakey as a few were waiting to say hello in The Nelson ? Will you be there after QPR ?[/quote]

Was intending to be there but had a bug last week and feeling a bit feeble yesterday, not feeling great at all afterwards.  I know, sounds a bit pathetic....but will definitely be there after QPR  [B]

Come on Lakey admit it.......you weren''t there because you left the game early :-)