Rays Funds for the CSF with the Pink un Pickers Season 11 Week 2

Welcome PUPs old and new to

our second week of this Rays Funds season. What a start last week with Cosmic’s

sixth win when making the final picks. Without checking I think this could have

been the ninth time Cosmic made the selections so six wins is a fantastic

strike rate. By contrat this week we have Platonic making the final picks for

the first time. But we’re again in safe hands because Platonic has already won

twice when making the final picks for the Norwich game. Last season Platonic

was one of our most profitable pickers and ended the season on +6.17 and last week’s

pick Bristol City at .6 was a great start this time. We can all help Platonic

achieve back to back wins by giving our very best selection from the games

played on Saturday, Sunday and Monday of this weekend that are listed on the

Bill Hill or Bet 365 web site.

Chip was really unlucky with

the Norwich picks last week. If Marley Watkins had taken one of those chances

it would have been a double winning week. This week we have Duncan Edwards

selecting from the Norwich picks. Duncan is a top PUP who finished last season

with over 50% and in profit but unfortunately didn’t select enough times to

make the table. We need you Duncan so please keep coming back this season.   Thanks

to our anonymous benefactor you have a tenner to spend and can divide it how

you like between the PUPs suggestions and your own. Once again we are in very

safe hands PUPs as Duncan has already been successful when making these

selections previously.

Now for some more good news.

One of our PUPs sent me £100 instead of a tenner for the season. So we can add

£90 straight into our presentation pot and I received another pledge from last

season which means we already have £848 in

our presentation pot. As CSF Emma constantly tells me “You PUPs rock”

So now I’ll hand the thread

over to Platonic and Duncan Edwards. Remember theres no pressure because we are all going to be doing our

best to help you to success. We all stand together with the single aim of

raising money for the Community Sports Foundation and our fabulous Downes

Syndrome boys and girls..

Good luck all you PUPs... take it away Platonic and Duncan... the thread

is yours.......[:)]......

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

As always I

leave you with Ray’s signature which now reads :-

Carve their

names with pride.Yankee,5,Fellas,3,P''boro,2,Mr Chops,2,NewYork,2, Inch High,5,

Blahblahblah, NCFC_Shaun, 1st Wazzock,3, Fonejacker,3, Norfolkbroadslim,3,

Norfolkchance1,2, Scooby,3, Trent Canary,3, Cosmic Twin,6, Graham Humphrey, Leedscanary,3, NcfcStar, Herman,

Delia’s Devonshire Dirtbox,2, Lappinitup, Statto, Mandie Moo,2, Mr Bump,

Kathy,2, Til1010, Snake-eyes, Vindo,2, NWC, Hughesy, Gregt, GMF,3,

SwindonCanary, Twidio, Hector Brockelbank, Lake District Canary,2, Bor Bor Bor,

Yellowfuture, Chellecity, Diesel Doris, Lessingham Canary, Molly Windley, Parma

Ham’s gone mouldy, Feedthewolf, AJ, JB, PurpleCanary,

Hoola Han Solo, yes Norfolkchance1 £2038 for the Academy, and £2052 for the

Community Sports Foundation.

And with the

Norwich match bet. Splutcho, jb,2, Redders Right Foot,2, Hector Brockelbank,

Blahblahblah,2, Can u sit down please, Til1010, Mandie Moo’s Mear Kat,2,

Crabbycanary,2, Paul, Stewfil, Parma Ham’s gone mouldy, Bor Bor Bor, Mr Apples,

Woostercanary,2, City-til-I-die, The Great Drinkell,2, nutty,3, Feedthewolf,2,

Lappinitup,3, NWC, Hoola Han Solo,2, Twidio, Ray, PUPanon,2, Molly Windley,

93vintage,2, ClareW, Van Wink,2, Cityangel, AJ,2, Norfolkchance1,Yellowfuture,

Graham Humphrey, Diesel Doris, Duncan Edwards, Legend Iwan, YorkshirePudding, Kathy,

Platonic,2, Cosmic Twin,2, Mr Jenkins, Reggie, Snake-eyes,2, I’m A Banana, ZLF,

Lake District Canary, norfolkngood, Syteanric, Felixfan, TeamPUPs, yes PUPs £1035

for the Community Sports Foundation.

And with £2718

for the CSF from the Pink Un Pledges, Euro 16 and donations we now have a total

of £7843 since we began of which £848 is

already banked for the next presentation.

Image may contain: 5 people, people smiling, outdoor

Opening round in the Dutch Eredivisie this week, so a Saturday evening offering with

Heracles v Ajax - Away Win

And for the match bet, liking the look of HT/FT Norwich/Norwich at 15/8

Best of luck Platonic, Duncan and all you PUPs

A Monday game from the Swedish Allsvenskan:

BK HACKEN v GIF Sundsvall HOME WIN

Good luck Platonic and all you Lovely PUPs

For the Norwich bet HT/FT Draw/Norwich Best of luck Duncan.

Very best of luck to Platonic and Duncan, hope you can keep up our winning start!My pick this week is Hull to win at home to Burton. In terms of quality there''s a significant gulf between the two sides, and with home advantage you''d expect Hull to represent pretty good value at 3/5. Add in the fact that Burton have a match in the Carabao cup tonight while Hull have a bye, and these odds start to look even better.And for the match bet, I also like the look of Hissing Sid''s recommendation of Norwich HT/FT at 15/8.

In bocca al lupo Platonic 🐕👍

Think I''ll go chasing the sunshine...41 in Palermo currently...😂☀️☀️🌊🌊...think we''ll see a home win with:

Brisbane Strikers vs Brisbane Roar U21

As for big Duncan''s Norwich bet I have mixed feelings. On paper it should be tough, but I''m not at all convinced by Sunderland''s ability to bounce back quickly and effectively from their long term decline and eventual relegation.

We are bright and effervescent currently and the contrast should be clear. If they can be gritty and powerful from set pieces it may trouble us, but I''m not at all sure they will be so cohesive. Very much fun looking forward to it and will plump for some clever play from us to see us win and score a penalty.

Parma 👌👍👏🕺💃🏼☀️🌊🐕

Big weekend ahead with first home league game at CR, cant wait!Great to be having this thread going again, i''m off to Sweden this week and Allsvenskan, where i see a home win for AIK v Eskiltuna (KO 14.00 Sunday) For the City bet 2-1 home win and Jerome to score anytime.Good luck all, especially Platonic and Duncan, have a great weekend all[<:o)]

Hull to beat Burton for me please

Norwich to win 3-1

Good luck Platonic and Duncan and all you other lovely pups

A very good evening to you Nutty and wishing every success to Platonic and Duncan not forgetting of course all you other lovely PUPs out there.Going to France for the second week running and sticking with PSG so it is an AWAY WIN in the game Guingamp v PSG.For the Norwich bet Naismith to score at anytime.

Besiktas to beat Antalya in Turkey on Sunday for me please, and a goal for zimmermann at FCR.

Good luck Pups and OTBC!

Greetings PUPs. For my first pick of the season I''ll go for the DFB Pokal and Chemnitzer FC vs Bayern Munich (Away win).For the City bet I''ll go for Oliviera to grab a brace (if he''s not pouting too much).All the best everyone!Apples

Over to the Czech league for me this time with an away win for Banik in the 1 FC Slovacko v Banik Ostrava game.For our bet, I''m thinking a 2-0 home win should be about right.

Hi all, thanks for the tips and well-wishes thus far, I will aim to post my six early evening tomorrow so get them in early if you haven''t already!

Hi all and good luck to this weeks pickersGreat win last week to start the new PuP`s season, well done to Cosmic.This weeks pick is Locomotive Moscow home win vs Tosno on SundayCity to win by 2 clear goals

Italian cup for me. Spal to beat Renate please. For City''s game, Nelson to put it all to bed and score at any time.

There was a couple of games at pretty long odds that tempted me, but not enough to potentially lose the 100% record as early as week two, so I''m going to go painfully safe and say there is no way on God''s green earth that Chelsea won''t beat Burnley at home. 1/4.

For the Norwich game, as we''ve clearly not quite sorted our defence, and seem to have goals in us, how about both teams to score in both halves at 16/1.

Looking to break my duck with a visit to Portugal

Tondela v Porto - Away Win

For the match bet, a goal for Vrancic

Good luck everyone, especially Platonic and Duncan

I have spent a lot of time on research for my picks recently (I''m retired) and was 10 minutes away from getting a 0-0 draw last weekend at a price of 4/1. This week my search has turned up Leones against Fortalesa, which features an unusually lengthy winning run versus an equal record losing run.
The home team has 6 consecutive wins, its previous best (since soccerway''s records start in early 2006) was 5 wins in a row ten years ago with a couple of 4''s in the intervening period. The away side is on a run of 4 losses, which has been achieved twice before but never exceeded since entering the league in early 2009. Both records are for Colombia B league (second tier).
I''ll opt for a seemingly more likely draw at a generous price of just below 3/1.

Norwegian 2 Division where there''s some form to go on : -
Ham-Kam          v          Finnsnes          Home Win
For our game I''m going to suggest: -
Russell Martin to score anytime.

[quote user="nutty nigel"]Norwegian 2 Division where there''s some form to go on : -
Ham-Kam          v          Finnsnes          Home Win
[/quote]Ha! Didn''t think this one would get noticed. Should have known better...[;)]The A Group of the Finnish Kakkonen Division.Klubi-04 to win at home against Lahti Akatemia.Klubi-04, in second, have a 5-2-0 and 30/3 home record. Lahti Akatemia, bottom, have a respectable-looking 1-2-3 and 10/10 away record, but have tended to lose to the good sides.The current odds are 1/8.---For the NCFC bet I was intrigued[*-)] by Remi Matthews to score the last goal, at 28/1 but in a fit of optimism suggest a 3-1 home win, at 14/1.Good luck to all!

Best of British to maintain a winning start

PSG to win for me please, and in our game, I would like to go for a City win, with over 2.5 goals in the game (Is that allowed Nutty?)

Hi Pups,

Still feeling very good to be back - especially after our exploits last week and Cosmic''s expert picking. Best of luck for Platonic and Duncan to follow suit!

My pick this week goes to Brighton vs Man City - away win. Whilst I''d love Brighton to do well this year, I think an opening day reality check is more than likely to be on the cards. Man City under performed against teams like Brighton last season, and I think they''ll have too much in the locker for Brighton to hold out for 90 minutes.

For the match bet, I''m sure Norwich will be looking to build on last weeks performance with a win. Therefor I''d back one of the bets from last week with Norwich to win and Watkins to score.

Good luck everyone!

Honduras: Olimpia vs Vida, home win @ 1.30 (bet365).
Olimpia won all their home games last season bar three draws to sides in the top four. Conversely, in each half of the season Vida didn''t take any away points off a side which finished in the top four.
A very similar setup for Olimpia against another lowly side got me a win last season, with the odds coming down by 10 pips between the Friday and Sunday.
Olimpia at home: 17-1-0 53/16Vida away: 1-5-12 11/37Head 2 HeadOverall record: 28-15-5 100/43Olimpia @ home: 20-3-1  63/15
~~~~~~~~~~~
In the Norwich match I''ll go for a 1-0 win.
Well done to Cosmic Twin last week. Good luck to Platonic & Duncan.

A great start to the season last week - well done everybody especially Cosmic - lets hope we can continue the trend.

This week I''m taking Mansfield who having appointed Steve Evans will be looking to push on this season to beat newly promoted Forest Green Rovers who threw away a 2 goal lead last week.

MANSFIELD V Forest Green Home win.

For the City game I''m confident of 3 points on Sunday and with a week behind us I''ll take Maddison to score in a 2-0 win.

Good luck all.

Over to Holland and no form to go on but based on previous meetings between the 2 sides, I''m going for a home win for PSV against AZ, odds are 7/20.

For the NCFC match I think both sides will score but we will win.

Veel geluk aan Platonic, Duncan en alles PUPs.

National League.

Aldershot v Guiseley HOME WIN

Nailed the city bet last week, so lets see if I can make it 2 in a row. City 2+ Goals, Maddison to score.

Good luck everyone!

Snake