Sign in to follow this  
TIL 1010

Carabao Cup v Charlton.

Next Tuesday 22nd KO 7.45pm according to an e-mail sent out by the club at 6.30pm this evening. Apparently tickets went on sale to season ticket holders at 9am this morning despite no info on the news section on the club site and nothing in EEN or EDP !General sale at 9am Wednesday. £10 for adults and and £5 for coffin dodgers like me.

Looks like it will be 10 x £1 for the youngsters in your tribe Nutty. Best you contact Stephen Graham in the morning. [:D]

[quote user="TIL 1010"]Next Tuesday 22nd KO 7.45pm according to an e-mail sent out by the club at 6.30pm this evening. Apparently tickets went on sale to season ticket holders at 9am this morning despite no info on the news section on the club site and nothing in EEN or EDP !General sale at 9am Wednesday. £10 for adults and and £5 for coffin dodgers like me.[/quote]

They do seem a bit slow announcing tickets so far this season. The Millwall game seemed to be on sale for a couple of days before the club even bothered telling anyone.

[quote user="RustysRevenge"]They do seem a bit slow announcing tickets so far this season.[/quote]I blame Russell Martin........

Might go and sit somewhere different for this one, like in the Main Stand for a change [:)]

[quote user="Diane"]Might go and sit somewhere different for this one, like in the Main Stand for a change [:)][/quote]Come and join the riff raff Diane and maybe you could keep an eye on Lapps and myself,two old coffin dodgers.

You''ll be fine Diane. I''ve never seen you look anything but smart. Tilly and Lapps scrub up ok when they make the effort. But have you seen the two and eight of the riffraff in the riverend? There''s no place in the lounges for that lot.

[quote user="nutty nigel"] Tilly and Lapps scrub up ok when they make the effort. [/quote]Always pride myself on maximum style with minimum effort and of course fashion may change but you must remember style always remains the same. [;)]

[quote user="Greavsy"]Will I have to dress up Diane?[/quote]
Depends where you are sitting, if you''re in the Directors Box, then smart casual [:)], if you''re coming into the Main Stand with the rif raf, like Tilly, Lapps & me, then your normal footy gear will be acceptable. 

[quote user="Greavsy"]Will I have to dress up Diane?[/quote]

If you are sitting next to Tilly I would suggest uncoordinated shirt) preferably 1980s BhS, shorts that don''t match the shirt and a pair of socks and Jesus boots. Ideally you will also wear a baseball cap that doesn''t match anything else