Sign in to follow this  
shefcanary

If we win 5-0 tomorrow ......

That''s the spirit shef as i just pointed out on another thread where it was said we are in the bottom three tonight that a win tomorrow puts us up a mere nine places.

Well it is early season silly season for both the optimists and the depressed. Still say we need about 10 games to get a clear view,that said lose tomorrow and the pressure is on , win and we are up and running. i look forward to a significant improvement on the Sunderland game

IMO there''s no point in having a league table until a decent number of games have been played - it means absolutely nothing after only 2 or 3…look at our L1 title winning season or our 85/86 season. After we''ve played a good mix of sides is when we can start to see how we''re going + this season has the added unknown of all the change that''s gone on.

Well it is painfull to see the scum getting victory after victory, but I was prepared for a slow start as it is a new way of working and there''s a lot of players who haven''t played championship fb .

With the defensive probs that are still apparent...no way we will win 5-0 ... but I am hoping for a 5 goal 3-2 maybe...

We just don''t know.

Score early and we could easily win 5-0 with how we want to play and QPR being forced to come at us.

Don''t score early QPR will just happily sit off and watch us knock it about