Sign in to follow this  
Shaun81

Farke Knows T-Shirt

Much better than the previous efforts Shaun, and I''m sure you''d probably get a few takers for that at a sensible price.

[quote user="Shaun81"]Ok here is the updated shirt. Let me know what you think.

http://imgur.com/UNNJhb2

Thanks

Shaun[/quote]Hi Shaun - Would prefer Farke Knows at the top of the image and For Sure at the bottomAlso not sure if you need the ? after For SureAre you definitely going to produce these - and any idea on price please?Many thanks

[quote user="Shaun81"]Thanks for making the link work Herman. Can you explain how you did it please..

Thanks[/quote]Sorry mate missed that. This works for Firefox, not sure about the others.Copy and paste the web page address, and type in the url code at the front and back, and it should work. The following is an example for show, do not leave any gaps in the url boxes [url]. I hope that makes sense. Teaching is not my forte.

[url ]https://www.canaries.co.uk/[ /url]

Hi guys,

yes I''m certainly thinking about producing these. I''ve been doing tshirts for about a year now. i could produce these for about £12 including delivery. If anybody is interested please pm me or send an email to shaunpayne81@yahoo.co.uk

Cheers

Thanks for all your suggestions. I''ve had a few sales from Facebook now. If anyone on here would like one please get in touch.

Cheers again

Shaun

[quote user="FenwayFrank"]Farkelife would make a good t shirt[/quote]

I''m worried I''ll get sued from Mr Farke when he sees people walking around with his face on their shirts, I don''t want Damon Albarn on my case too :)

I''ve sold a few of these on Facebook now. If anyone on these boards would like one please let me know.

Cheers

Shaun