Sign in to follow this  
Shaun81

Farke Knows T-Shirt

Just thought I would put this out there.

I''ve been doing slogan T-Shirts now for about a year and was trying to come up with something for us Norwich fans.

Would you buy this? and what would you be prepared to pay for it?

Any feedback or slogans would be very much appreciated.

[img]http://i.imgur.com/RGL3yW6.jpg[/img]

Cheers

Shaun

If anyone knows how to make the link work I would appreciate that too. It showed on the preview before I posted...

I''m open to slogan suggestions too.

I was thinking if things don''t go well for us, I could just remove the "K,W,S" leaving "Farke No"

I''m not really one for slogan t-shirts, so I probably wouldn''t buy it.

But if you''re up for notes: I''d just go with "Farke Knows" and set the top edge of the text an inch or two higher than the armpits.

I really like the Along Come Norwich Daniel Farke Green and Yellow Army t shirt which they did a limited run of.

Not on their webpage anymore but it featured a Canary in the style of an Imperial German eagle on top of a football.

They were about £15.

I can''t see your designs as the link won''t work but I''d say if it''s as detailed as that you''re looking at the same price. Anything else, a fair asking price would be £10-12.

Don''t worry about whether the season doesn''t work out, it''s the thought and spirit that counts. I''d try and get it out ASAP to keep momentum up though.

[quote user="Morgan"]I can''t see your designs as the link won''t work but I''d say if it''s as detailed as that you''re looking at the same price. Anything else, a fair asking price would be £10-12.[/quote]Based on the design linked, I''d say about £4-5 would be reasonable as it''s basically just a bog standard yellow/green t-shirt, on which someone appears to have used MS Paint to add the words ''Farke Knows'' across the chest...Not sure how we got from Mason''s quality replica kit designs to this.......

Ok fair play, most adverts for T-Shirts are done using Photoshop, I did indeed mock this one up using Paint. It was just to gauge interest and conversation.

Still I appreciate your constructive criticism Mr Bones.

[quote user="Shaun81"]Ok fair play, most adverts for T-Shirts are done using Photoshop, I did indeed mock this one up using Paint. It was just to gauge interest and conversation.

Still I appreciate your constructive criticism Mr Bones.[/quote]Sorry Shaun, I was probably overly harsh, but the truth is that if you want to gauge interest in a product, you need to be showing it in the best possible way, and sadly I don''t think that was it, and even the newer version isn''t much better if I''m being totally honest.I think you need a better font as that just looks rough, I''m not overly fussed on the base t-shirt design (I think it looks pretty cheap), and it probably needs something extra to make it pop, be this an image or something more associated with the club/manager.I hope this is more helpful feedback.

No mate you are absolutely right, the design is very basic and open to suggestions, sometimes the basic designs work better.

You also have to be very careful with what you can put onto a garment without facing copyright issues.

Any feedback is helpful.

Cheers

You also need to think about who makes the t-shirt. If you opt for something on Fruit of the Loom basics tee it''ll look a damn sight better than some tees you sourced from Barry off the back of Norwich market.

Mainly because the screen print will adapt itself better the more quality the shirt.

Don''t think we''re p1ss1ng over your parade but if you want to actually release your ideas helps to really nail it down, you don''t want to release a half ar5ed product as IB has already said.

http://www.alongcomenorwich.com/acn-shop.html

http://www.edp24.co.uk/news/wilkommen-to-norwich-a-fine-city-1-5129309

A couple of links to ideas. I like the whole wilkommen thing!

[quote user="Gaz_in_NZ"]Maybe..''''For Sure? Farke Knows...''''[/quote]Like that - I''d definitely buy a shirt with that on

Morgan thanks for the input mate, The T-Shirts I will be using are Fruit of the Loom short sleeved shirts. I''ve used these many times when using the heat transfer technique. I''ve also had very good feedback using them, Barry from the back of the market won''t be getting my business here.

At the moment I can only offer very basic designs, mainly due to the fact that the way I''m printing is using heat transfer vinyls not cheap printed out transfers.

For Sure? Farke Knows... I like this thanks Gaz, I''ll add it to the range for sure :)

http://imgur.com/rJBW6vK

I can''t get these damn links to work however I copy/paste from Imgur.. Any help appreciated.

[quote user="Shaun81"][url]http://imgur.com/rJBW6vK[/url]

I can''t get these damn links to work however I copy/paste from Imgur.. Any help appreciated.[/quote]

Shaun, an image of Farke would be cool? In the centre maybe and then the script above and below the image?

Farke Knows

(Image)

For Sure

I like the image that Along Came Norwich ran with for those stickers but obviously with your tees it''ll be your own choice.