Sign in to follow this  
dylanisabaddog

5 things we learned today

Never leave out Wes

Jerome can''t play fancy football

Naismith can''t play football

You can whinge all you like but Grabban was the best player on the pitch

Farke is hopelessly out of his depth

[quote user="dylanisabaddog"]The 6th thing is how on earth did Marley Watkins score all those goals for Barnsley. I''m 58 and I could knock him over[/quote]

Very weak today, pay peanuts get monkeys

There is one thing bugging me though.

What does James Husband''s wife have on the back of her shirt? Husband? Or ''Wife'' for comedy value...

1. The board STILL havent invested in good enough defenders for this level

2. Franke is no better than Bennet

3. Zimmerman is no better than Bassong

4. Poor defence costs dear at this level

5. It is frustrating having a midfield and attack that could push for the playoffs when your defence is League 1 standard

[quote user="westcoastcanary"]The only thing we''ve learned today is that a lot of people don''t understand the meaning of patience.[/quote]

How long is this patience required?

1 week, 1 month'' 1 year or for the life of being an NCFC supporter

1. We haven''t solved our defensive problems.

2. Webber talks a good game...but mostly it''s BS.

3. We are five points behind the scum ffs.

4. Possession means f all if you have no cutting edge.

5. Farke is no messiah.

6. You can''t sell your best players and expect to improve.

7. I can''t count after alcohol.

5 things I''ve learnt today:

Some fans are hopelessly inpatient.

Booing at the end of the first home game after the club overhaul is even more idiotic than the booing of the 0-0 against sheff wed in the first home game of last season.

Farke is very aware of the weaknesses.....now we need to see him act. However condemning him as out of his depth after 2 games is ridiculous.

Wes needs to start

Its going to be a fun season.....and if not on the pitch then definitely on here

The only thing we learnt today is nothing has changed. Defensively we are still a shambles. Cameron Jerome and Russell Martin are still not the answer. We still have a manager picking favourites over inform players. Their is still dressing room disharmony. Our best players are still being woefully mismanaged (Oliveira), and will be off before the window shuts. Oh and the board are still a joke. So yeah, everything seems in order at NCFC.

The lesson today is the same lesson that we have learned year after year, and will continue to learn at the clubs expense. It''s that football is a rich mans game and we have in football terms paupers as owners. in every aspect of life you get what you pay for and money talks.

As shown tonight, ridiculous to say Farke is out of his depth after 2 games. He hasn''t proven anything yet but what he has shown is that he recognises the weaknesses and has acted.

Early days certainly but reminds me of Lambert in the apparent study of opposition and then subsequent team/tactic selection, and then willingness to change during games if not working.