Sign in to follow this  
Ginja

QPR Match Thread

[quote user="ZLF"]Fingers crossed Nelson shows us he is as good as he thinks he is..[/quote]Is he doing okay in your estimation? [:|]

[quote user="iron_stan"]@making plansi guess it depends when you purchased, ive had my canaries player account for a few years

GOAL btw ;)[/quote]I haven''t yet but will do when I go to Portugal in 3 weeks time.

Fantastic, sounded like a fantastic pass and composed finish, now we can have 70% possession please. :-)

[quote user="Making Plans"][quote user="iron_stan"]@making plansi guess it depends when you purchased, ive had my canaries player account for a few years

GOAL btw ;)[/quote]I haven''t yet but will do when I go to Portugal in 3 weeks time.[/quote]my guess is that new or recent accounts are flagged up, although i suspect (dont know) if you can sign up with paypal there might be a way around that anyway

del boy123 mange tout waychamps elyséesbillme@paypal.com

[quote user="iron_stan"]my guess is that new or recent accounts are flagged up, although i suspect (dont know) if you can sign up with paypal there might be a way around that anyway[/quote]I have a Portuguese address and a Portuguese Bank account which will obviously make the payment in Euros.

Suspect you right westcoast. I was fine with first game but this is bonus. Not that bothered by camera work Hopefully they have the commentary sorted. Replays are nice to have but more important is team performance.

Join Norwich City FC Fan Club on Facebook and watch game live!!

[quote user="Canary Utd II"]Oh, bad information from the BBC website, I''m in the highlands with a dodgy wifi.[/quote]
Commentators alluding to lacking match fitness, basically out of puff.

Looking forward to seeing the goals. Looks like we''ve found our balanced side.......let''s hope we keep our players fit for the Villa game. Excellent result tonight.

Great result. Clean sheet for Angus, good game for Vrancic, more defensive minded from Josh and a first for Reed. Certainly looks promising. Up to Farke to keep it going and building a winning mentality. More of the same please at Villa Park.

Could hear the sigh of relief all around Carrow Road for our first win under the Farke revolution 😎