Sign in to follow this  
Captain Birdseye

Protest outside main entrance 7.15pm

Just in gunn club and its official no scampi this season been replaced by blooming cod goujons

It''s an affront to the loyal fans

I will be protesting in front of the main entrance I hope you will join me

[quote user="Captain Birdseye"]Just in gunn club and its official no scampi this season been replaced by blooming cod goujons

It''s an affront to the loyal fans

I will be protesting in front of the main entrance I hope you will join me[/quote]I did warn you about this before the Brighton friendly but oh no you were having none of it despite info from ''Er Indoors. Only yourself to blame.

well if waveney is there it will be a larger protest than most over the last 10 years.

[quote user="ZLF"]well if waveney is there it will be a larger protest than most over the last 10 years.[/quote]
[:D]

Rude my left footed friend 😁😁😁

With the club in financial crisis it''s the fans that are having to pay the price of the stowmarket 2s failure

If they think I am giving up my pre match scampi 🍤 quietly they have another thing coming

This is will topic for the season

haha just factual not at all rude; you & your alter egos would make it the largest since the worthyout days.

Your protest is in the wrong place; we need every PUP to order a scampi; show that the demand exists and get it reinstated to the menu.

Or get some scampi fries from poundland

Waveney - You can get scampi from Morrisons  only about £5:99 and you get chips and peas with it, plus free wifi so you can post pictures on here of it

Good news Captain as it looks as though your protest has paid dividends. I am informed that Scampi is back on The Gunn Club menu for the game tomorrow night however there has been a 25p increase and as yet i have no knowledge of the portion size.

[quote user="Mr Apples"]Shocking, what kind of animal has ketchup and tartare sauce with their scampi???Apples[/quote]Don''t start Waveney off on another protest [:P]

[quote user="Mr Apples"]Shocking, what kind of animal has ketchup and tartare sauce with their scampi???Apples[/quote]

Tartar for the breaded crustaceans and ketchup for the chips. It''s called a balanced diet 👌👌👌

"Tartar for the breaded crustaceans and ketchup for the chips. It''s called a balanced diet"What about the lemon...to squeeze or not to squeeze?Apples