Sign in to follow this  
Keith Scott

To ZLF and the rest of the clueless ingrates.....

I mean im pretty used to being called out by pretentious idiots such as yourself but this has to be a first for ZLF

I like the occasional dig and getting it back but ZLF?

You have made a pointless attack on a poster who has been thoughtful and measured for as long as I can remember.

[quote user="RUDOLPH FARKE"]I like the occasional dig and getting it back but ZLF?

You have made a pointless attack on a poster who has been thoughtful and measured for as long as I can remember.[/quote]Agree with that. Bloody good poster, ol'' Zipper.

[quote user="Herman"][quote user="RUDOLPH FARKE"]I like the occasional dig and getting it back but ZLF?

You have made a pointless attack on a poster who has been thoughtful and measured for as long as I can remember.[/quote]Agree with that. Bloody good poster, ol'' Zipper.[/quote]Agreed, ZLF is generally a decent poster -- made a bit of a nob of himself with his criticism of Oliveira mind.

[quote user="paul moy"]... and for those that say he should be starting

games, remember he was sent off in the 18th minute at Rotherham, which

left us with 72 minutes to play with only ten men, and effectively a

four match ban. For me, that was a good argument not to start him in a

key first game of the season at Fulham as I don''t trust this guy to stay

on the pitch.  [/quote]

Keith Scott not at the game this evening, reads goal on Ceefax and sounds his clown horn in joy. One taken goal which in a striker you''d expect to take, that''s what they are paid to do with another decent through ball from our midfield, very much like at Fulham - this goes unmentioned again in peoples eyes.

Guess this clown wouldn''t be able to report how many aerial balls he won from Gunns kicks

Quite honestly, given the amount of absolute shyte you''ve spouted over the years I would think you''d have the sense to keep your mouth shut about other people''s comments.

I shouldn''t think Zip will be bothered by this. It didn''t bother me when KS did it to me. In fact I''ve had a few of these. My fav was Rudolph calling me out after we got beat by 7. It''s a certain type who do this 😉

Well having felt great after a deserved win last night this is has made my morning and put a cherry on the top; fame at last for the leader of a new canary fan group; make room you happy clappers, the nappy crappers, negagtive nancys and those in the inner circle, there is a new group in town and I am, apparently, the leader; ZLF Clueless Ingrates (great band or fantasy team name) thanks Keith.

And as Capatain Waveney has finally outed me I confess it was all a campaign to get us relegated.

" Tumbleweed" Zippers not been the same since he/she/it became an acronym.........

Love it Tumbleweed.

[quote user="Zimmers Left Foot"]Well having felt great after a deserved win last night this is has made my morning and put a cherry on the top; fame at last for the leader of a new canary fan group; make room you happy clappers, the nappy crappers, negagtive nancys and those in the inner circle, there is a new group in town and I am, apparently, the leader; ZLF Clueless Ingrates (great band or fantasy team name) thanks Keith.

And as Capatain Waveney has finally outed me I confess it was all a campaign to get us relegated.[/quote]The title does not imply that you are the leader of the group, you should ensure that any such position is either shared or elected. I don''t have a clue how you would organise this.

I''d love to start a group called Inglourious Basterds. I just need a cause for it to rally round. I''m sure I''ll think of something.

[quote user="TIL 1010"]I was thinking of forming a new group called The City Stand Riff Raff.[/quote]Would they replace the "biscuit chasers"?

[quote user="nutty nigel"]I think the "usual suspects" automatically join all the groups where as "certain posters" have to be approved.[/quote]All you have to do is get you and a couple of mates together, set up a website, get a flag made, open a twatter account and hey ho job is a good un.

On 17/08/2017 at 08:55, ZLF said:

Well having felt great after a deserved win last night this is has made my morning and put a cherry on the top; fame at last for the leader of a new canary fan group; make room you happy clappers, the nappy crappers, negagtive nancys and those in the inner circle, there is a new group in town and I am, apparently, the leader; ZLF Clueless Ingrates (great band or fantasy team name) thanks Keith.

And as Capatain Waveney has finally outed me I confess it was all a campaign to get us relegated.

Searching for a Speak And Spell on ebay for my kids, I finally stumbled across the relevance of your avatar!. In searching for one of your posts,  finally realised the sewing meaning of your Username. Are you a Depeche Mode loving tailor?

• Haha 1