Sign in to follow this  
lake district canary

3-2-1 gone!

Delighted about that. I had wondered whether Forbes had just lost his list of all the new stand names, but it seems it is now a thing of the past.

I''d also hoped the goal music had gone as well when we scored our consolation against Sunderland, as nothing was played at that point (although how tin-pot would that have been, blasting out music after we make it 1-3 with 10 minutes to go), but it returned last night. Ah well, we can''t have everything I guess! And I know some people enjoy it.

Wouldn''t mind if we went back to the Samba de Janeiro, if only for nostalgia, but if not that I''d rather no goal music.

Atmosphere has been awesome the start of the last two games, going back to addressing every corner of the stand and leading into it would spoil it a bit.

Totally agree- such contrived bollocks and a bit embarrassing to be honest.

What music are we coming out to this season? I didn''t enjoy last seasons but didn''t notice on Sunday if it had changed..

I guess it''s not really my problem as I get to so few games at CR, but the joy of clapping spontaneously is lost when you end up having to clap in time to cr*p music you don''t like. Somewhat takes the fun out of the goal celebration for me. Just my opinion.

Don''t think there was any goal music for the Sunderland game LDC. Not sure what''s going on there?

But the 3.2.1 will not be missed, the Barclay and the lads in the snake pit get things going without all that nonsense.

Definitely better without the "3-2-1", was always a total cringefest.

As for Goal Music, I wouldn''t mind the Samba De Janeiro back again...