Sign in to follow this  
Mutley

Pinto

Ya was basically cream crackered, still getting up to speed, i guess another week or two, plus the international break, will see Ivo back to his full burst speed.

It was a bit concerning to see him go down after one of his trademark bursts down the right, which he didn''t make as many of last night as he might usually. If it was cramp, it was a good idea to take him off so that he can be raring to go for Villa. Personally I was incredibly happy to see him back!

Pinto was good V QPR. I saw him and spoke to him after the game. He was fine - my boys insisted on getting his signature on their new trainers.

Think he was just shattered and as a precaution was subbed.

Always better to be cautious, if it was just cramp I''d expect him to start against Villa. Good news too, he''s so good down our right side.

press conference apparently suggesting that villa may be too soon for Pinto.

Will know come 2pm tomorrow

probably the one place we have undisupudely the best in their position at this level. would swap him for any other right back in the champs and I''d worry for us if he got injured.

Martin is perfectly good cover, although not as good as Pinto going forward now as his age is getting the better of him.

Farke didn''t really give too much away, basically said if he''s fit he''ll play but that they won''t push him as he could be 100% after the international break