Sign in to follow this  
AJ

Jamal Lewis

His injury has required an operation, out until early 2018. Gutted for the lad, was so good in pre-season and would probably have had his chance but I''m sure he''ll be looking forward to coming back and trying to challenge Husband for that slot.

I guess our squad really weren''t as fit as AN and his team would have liked us to believe. It definitely showed at points last season. I am not sure whether all the extra work they''ve had to do has contributed to some of these injuries, but I''m not complaining! I think it''s great that Farke has come in and really put them through their paces. It''s brilliant to see that we''ve still got lots in the tank when opposition sides are flagging and it will undoubtedly be a massive benefit come the latter part of the season.

Had an excellent pre-season and it would have been good for him to get some competitive game time.

As Klose, Pritchard, and him come back they could provide useful boosts for us as the season progresses.

Good Luck Jamal.

Gutted for the lad. Hopefully he''ll come back fighting fit and maybe get a bit of League One loan time in the spring, with a view to pushing Husband next season.

Disapointing indeed that we have now lost Thompson, Pritchard and Lewis to fairly long term injuries, there  is so much young talent and excitement in those 3 guys. Does give others a chance though, but  all the best to those lads for the months ahead in getting fit again.