Sign in to follow this  

When is Klose back in the fold?

Having seen how much better players like Maddison are playing - a fit Klose playing at his best would be the best signing of the summer. Not least as we look very iffy where heading is concerned.

Originally heard 5 weeks til he could return to training after the injury, but have since heard he''s had a setback. Could be back on the pitch mid September maybe?

I think realistically, we won''t see him or Trybull until after the international break. They won''t rush them into things, it is a long season

His return I guess depends on how he performs in training, which is why Farke has given a couple of possible dates.

I wouldn''t be surprised to see him against Millwall, as they, more than anyone else love a big ball into the box. Klose''s height will be needed in that game, especially if Farke wants 3 at the back.

Trybull is very much a back up player and will be on the edges of the match day squad most of this season - hence the one year deal.

[quote user="splutcho"]^ Well there you go. BYG knows better than I do for sure.[/quote]
To be fair it''s impossible to take anything you post from now on seriously considering your avatar is Pickle Rick.