Sign in to follow this  
Keith Scott

Farke is a fraud

Hilarious to see so many happy clappers defending his team selection. Apparently modern day players need ''resting'' after starting 1 league game! Absolute joke. You play your best players. End of. Oliveira should start every game. As should Hoolahan, regardless of age. This style of management is going to kill players morale. Particularly those who deserve to start based on their contribution. I don''t remember Wagner dropping his best players every other week. Farke is no Wagner. Farke is a fraud.

Yeah but to be fair youre bin dipping scum and always will be thus your post means nothing to anyone.

Ah yes. Binner! Binner! Binner! The mantra of the brain dead happy clapper. How about getting your head out of the sand boys and commenting on Farke''s performance today instead.....

To be fair I''d say it''s looking like Webber is the fraud. A one trick pony who has tried the exact same route as Huddersfield last season. This team are no Huddersfield from last season though

[quote user="JF"]To be fair I''d say it''s looking like Webber is the fraud. A one trick pony who has tried the exact same route as Huddersfield last season. This team are no Huddersfield from last season though[/quote]

This!

Fiery Zac wrote the following post at 19/08/2017 5:10 PM:

Have a look where Huddersfield were when they started their overhaul and then get back to me

Watch today''s game and then get back to me.

Anyone calling Farke or Webber a fraud at this stage are incapable of their own thought processes involving anything beyond the immediate aftermath of a game.

Hence the lack of shock at a Keith Scott special.