Sign in to follow this  
Northern Canary

Villa Match Thread

No expert but we''ve seen the ineffective players for two seasons......Farke needs to learn his best side and stick with it, not keep hoping some 8 million waster might come good!

[quote user="Making Plans"]OliveiraNow tell me, why wasn''t he on from the start??????[/quote]Strategy !!!

Done more than Jerome did in his stint within 3 minutes of coming on.

So frustrating we didn''t bring on Wes and Oliveira as soon as the momentum turned in our favour

[quote user="paul moy"][quote user="Making Plans"]OliveiraNow tell me, why wasn''t he on from the start??????[/quote]Strategy !!![/quote]Great strategy, although we are still losing.

[quote user="Making Plans"][quote user="Nuff Said"]So you''re pleased we''re losing 3-1? Nuff said.[/quote]You can believe whatever you want.

[/quote]Well, I base my beliefs on evidence. From what I can see, you''re not gutted because we went another goal down. You''ve got the chance to argue otherwise, but aren''t. What would you expect me to believe?

Funny how it''s all turned round again by getting that ball forward, eases pressure on our defenders when we''re on the attck......Wes or Maddison is a must, then Pritchard when he''s fit.

[quote user="Making Plans"][quote user="paul moy"][quote user="Making Plans"]OliveiraNow tell me, why wasn''t he on from the start??????[/quote]Strategy !!![/quote]Great strategy, although we are still losing.[/quote]The idea is to be winning at the end.  Agreed that Farke subbed a bit late, but the idea of trying to negate Villa in the first half was sound although the players failed to carry out the aim.

[quote user="Nuff Said"][quote user="Making Plans"][quote user="Nuff Said"]So you''re pleased we''re losing 3-1? Nuff said.[/quote]You can believe whatever you want.

[/quote]Well, I base my beliefs on evidence. From what I can see, you''re not gutted because we went another goal down. You''ve got the chance to argue otherwise, but aren''t. What would you expect me to believe?[/quote]Tell you what, go back through all my posts for the last 13 years and then tell me what you think.4-2 BTW.

[quote user="lharman7"]Stiepermann coming centrally more has made him look a different player.[/quote]Correct, he should be central or on the left - definitely not right.

[quote user="lharman7"]Not surprised Husband is off, he was woeful.[/quote]

Time to find another left back before we are stuck with him until Jan... as they say, buy * buy twice.

[quote user="paul moy"]The idea is to be winning at the end. [/quote]The idea is to score more goals than the opposition. How do you do that with an impotent striker on the pitch and "the best striker in the League" sitting on the bench for 70 minutes.

You couldn''t make it up.......Opposition struggling in their previous games.......that''s until.......we play them.......

[quote user="Making Plans"][quote user="paul moy"]The idea is to be winning at the end. [/quote]The idea is to score more goals than the opposition. How do you do that with an impotent striker on the pitch and "the best striker in the League" sitting on the bench for 70 minutes.[/quote]Perhaps because sometimes he gets sent off after 18 minutes ?