Sign in to follow this  
Northern Canary

Villa Match Thread

I''m sure this isn''t Farke''s gameplan. If it is, hot-potato football doesn''t seem that great

To be fair Ricardo im pretty sure we''ve been addressing by releasing 3 and signing all new CBs!

Our defending isn''t the biggest issue today, it''s about being completely outplayed. We''ve barely created any goalscoring chances in 30 minutes which is awful.

I thought the team selection on Weds night was spot on and we won pretty comfortably. I questioned it today and looks like we''re in for a battering. I really don''t see why managers have to try and be so clever!

need a settled side

hard enough with new players & a new manager but why make things hard for ourselves by changing a winning side that kept a clean sheet

terrible at the back. again. defending for their goal was embarassing this ones solely on farke, completely wrong starting 11naismith anonymous. againno balance. againeverything down the left side. againrelegation candidates playing like this

Tumbleweed, technically Martin has come in for Pinto, and could probably have done better for the goal we conceded

Jerome cant be 1st choise striker over any one!

Martin,Husband and Jerome simply not good enough for team with ambitions imo.

Soon as you saw that team selection you just knew. A shambolic display, a coach being too clever for NO bloody reason. Idiot

[quote user="Syteanric"]#webberout[/quote][quote user="Hoola Han Solo"]FARKE OUT!!!!!!!!!!!! 😡 😡😡😡😡😡😡[/quote]

no no no no no no

DELIA OUT

Martin out. Naismith out. Terrible decision making. Terrible defending. Terrible passing. Both just need to stop getting minutes. Farke - please take note.

No right side tracking back to help defend, awful defending again, but some credit for a Villa player as that was a cracking finish.

Worst part is we are so out of the game we haven''t even come close to creating a scoring chance. Awful all over.

Outplayed here. We''re not winning 50/50 balls. They look more aggressive than we are and we are standing off them at the back. Gunn has been our best player, which says everything really.