Sign in to follow this  
dibbler

Blame the Board not Farke

The board dithering about sacking AN then took an age to sort things out with the new appointment.

Farke is playing catch up with no previous vital Championship games under his belt. I believe he will come good but with cheap/free players and a inexperience coach it''s going to take time and maybe a league one visit.

You are quite right the board is not to blame. The sycophant general, Dick Mennis, made it clear that the current set up was all Delia''s idea and she wasn''t having a majority vote on it.

Now we shouldn''t blame Delia either at this stage with just 4 games gone. It may well turn out alright but we need to give it time. This includes possibly more than one season. Mid-table or better should be acceptable this season.

I don''t blame the board.......I blame Brexit.......We''d still be a mid-table Premiership side if it wasn''t for that pesky BREXIT!....FACT!

But the owners and the board are the same thing. Or so you tried to tell me for the past 8 years. A truly amazing admission that you were wrong over all this time Crafty. Takes a big man to do that so publicly. Respect buddy[Y]

[quote user="Crafty Canary"]You are quite right the board is not to blame. The sycophant general, Dick Mennis, made it clear that the current set up was all Delia''s idea and she wasn''t having a majority vote on it.

Now we shouldn''t blame Delia either at this stage with just 4 games gone. It may well turn out alright but we need to give it time. This includes possibly more than one season. Mid-table or better should be acceptable this season.[/quote]I think Dick Mennis made that up...No way i  hell did Delia plan Webber and Farke up.

Anyone who thinks the board is democratic are mistaken. It''s more of a democratic dictatorship with the infamous ''Delia Veto'', famously used to overrule the board at Xmas, who all wanted Neil sacked.

For me Farke plays into the Delia''s plans perfectly. It will take a while at the very least for his (over) methodical to come to fruition, which will be too late for this season. The board will then use the excuse of no parachute payments to stay in The Championship and avoid the milk and honey of the PL that Delia is so uncomfortable with.

Delia keeping us in this league in plain sight.

No matter what changes we make to players managers etc the same old problems persist

It''s screamingly obvious the board are the issue until they decide to do the decent thing and sell up we will struggle