Sign in to follow this  
CANARYKING

Least we've got a decent keeper

Initially I was worried when Angus was made number but yesterday he saved us from a real tonking could have been double figures at the end. So moan about everybody else but leave him out of the list. I would leave him out on Tuesday, this is one player who does need a rest.

Only sad thing is we haven''t ''got'' him, he''s just on loan!

If he continues to perform well this season I expect he''ll be back to Man City or another premier league club will look at him (IF we''re not promoted!)

Let''s hope he does well and then Man City buy yet more international keepers and he decides he want to play first team football at his childhood club.

We also have a decent ''striker''......I do hope he stays with us for the rest of the season......Roll on to the end of this transfer window and he is still an NCFC player......

Angus was our man of the match yesterday by a country mile. He is growing in confidence every game and could not be faulted for any of their goals.

It doesn''t matter if Gunn is only on loan, we are lucky to have him.  He may even stay an extra season anyway, if Man City don''t need him for their first team next season.  Just enjoy the fact he is here and doing well - it looks as if he is going to get plenty to do and will hopefully be worth a few points on his own, which any successful team needs.