Sign in to follow this  
Bill

Is it time to panic...

....... or should some chap step out on to the pitch and given a countdownFans could then soil themselves in terror of what might comeOthers could gibber uncontrollablyWhilst some could rend their clothing and tear wildly at the hair (if they have some)Others might just sit and watch. knowing they have seen it all before, and actually welcome what the future might bringIt''s early days and it is maybe a measute of how long you have been supporting the club as to how much patience you have.The old Nest used to have an area known as the chicken run - perhaps Carrow Road could designate an area as the headless chicken where these spineless drama queens can have their fits of the vapours and hysterics"kicking offthrowing toys out of the pramhave a bit of screamingcry out loadheadf****d rushit''s so unfairso we all cryour lives are so shi**y"

err, I do... regularlyhome games I acceptbut if you are saying that those who don''t are not entitled to express an opinion then you are being rather an ar*eas I should imagine that there are tens of thousands around the UK and the world who would disagree with you

[quote user="Hairy Canary"]Maybe when you turn up to a match you''ll earn the right to have a pop[/quote][Y]