Sign in to follow this  
Captain Birdseye

It's been a busy summer apart from one person

Webber and stone have clearly been very busy refreshing the squad over the past few months. The fruits of their labour will be seen over the coming months

One person who has done jack all during this time is nepotism Tom.

Does anyone have any idea what value he adds other than being a very nice chap and a lifelong canary?

I heard he got scampi back on the menu after Delia was concerned about the waistlines of those who were too fond of it....

[quote user="Captain Birdseye"]Webber and stone have clearly been very busy refreshing the squad over the past few months. The fruits of their labour will be seen over the coming months

One person who has done jack all during this time is nepotism Tom.

Does anyone have any idea what value he adds other than being a very nice chap and a lifelong canary?[/quote]Go and support Ipswich if you want success

We hear about the need to cost cut surely he is a cost worth cutting and maybe we wouldn''t have had to sell the Murphy

So you have a choice cut your playing staff or trim the hangers on.

What would you do if you were delia?

Give nepotism Tom some stick next time you see him and hopefully he will get the message

[quote user="Captain Birdseye"]We hear about the need to cost cut surely he is a cost worth cutting and maybe we wouldn''t have had to sell the Murphy

So you have a choice cut your playing staff or trim the hangers on.

What would you do if you were delia?

Give nepotism Tom some stick next time you see him and hopefully he will get the message[/quote]How much does he cost? Are we paying him something?

Plenty of cheap shots about me

But can any of you actually tell me what nephew Tom has done in the close season to get us ready for this season

What is his role? What are his responsibilities as a Director?

Does he add any value what so ever!

As none of us work at NCFC or even anywhere near the boardroom we haven''t a clue what he or any of them do. He could be working very hard or he could just be spending his day posting nonsense about scampi on a football forum. Who knows, who really cares,apart from a few berks who need to moan about something, anything..

I don''t expect either you Herman or that idiot from Cumbria to know what is going on you need to actually go to the club interact with the club to know what is going on

I am looking for people like me spend time with the club rather than being key board warriors

[:D]I don''t think anyone on here that goes to games knows anymore than me or Lakey. It''ll just be someone giving you the old ITK tap on the nose.

[quote user="Herman"] [:D]I don''t think anyone on here that goes to games knows anymore than me or Lakey. It''ll just be someone giving you the old ITK tap on the nose.[/quote]

I''ll second that. Some of the opinions I heard at CR the other night against QPR was unbelievable.  Some people like to see some kind of precious status because they go to a lot of games, but really we are all the same - fans with views. Setting fans apart - and calling DS/MJW the "stowmarket 2" - thus setting them apart too, is just being divisive for the sake of it.  In fact, it is plain stupid.  

I would be careful complaining about fans'' disparaging comments about non-regular supporters, LDC, as you try and lecture them on how they should support their team.

[quote user="Captain Birdseye"]Plenty of cheap shots about me

But can any of you actually tell me what nephew Tom has done in the close season to get us ready for this season

What is his role? What are his responsibilities as a Director?

Does he add any value what so ever![/quote]Can you enlighten us on what the other directors have done ''to get us ready for this season''?You still haven''t explain why he''s a ''cost worth cutting''? What cost is he to the club?

Tom a life long fan Captain Birdseye he is still wearing nappies and as you say just sit in directors box and watch a game of football must be a hard life

Had an interesting chat with a fellow city fan at the Tour ride this morning, as he said, How many owners follow their clubs as religiously as ours home and away?

I said fair point, but most are too busy running successful businesses to fund their football egos to make every game, and in reality, after Delia got her 3 million loan back, she''s pretty much invested 8 million of her own money.....that''s to be commended, so that works out at about 8 thousand per game attended, plus free advertisement over 20 years for her book sales, then free entry for her and probably 20 guests each game, free food and drinks on top. That''s not bad return for her investment!

He just looked and laughed, said yes but if we could we too would wouldn''t we!

The trouble is we have become so comfortable as a club, including fans that most are happy to jog along, not be viewed as the big club but the underdog punching above our weight.

Nice guy, great to chat to someone with a totally opposite opinion without resorting to childish antics.

[quote user="Indy"]Had an interesting chat with a fellow city fan at the Tour ride this morning, as he said, How many owners follow their clubs as religiously as ours home and away?

I said fair point, but most are too busy running successful businesses to fund their football egos to make every game, and in reality, after Delia got her 3 million loan back, she''s pretty much invested 8 million of her own money.....that''s to be commended, so that works out at about 8 thousand per game attended, plus free advertisement over 20 years for her book sales, then free entry for her and probably 20 guests each game, free food and drinks on top. That''s not bad return for her investment!

He just looked and laughed, said yes but if we could we too would wouldn''t we!

The trouble is we have become so comfortable as a club, including fans that most are happy to jog along, not be viewed as the big club but the underdog punching above our weight.

Nice guy, great to chat to someone with a totally opposite opinion without resorting to childish antics.[/quote]Most of her books were probably sold before she became well known for being the joint majority shareholder at NCFC.Can you confirm the ''guests'' and their ''freebies'' thing or is it just a guess?

Just a guess, given her mum, nephew and other board members won''t be paying.

I can confirm that Ken Ozanne is one weird looking gink. And Bindy''s posting history confirms him fake and knowing nothing about Norwich City.
Still it''s entertaining and well done those who don''t buy it. You won''t be getting up with fleas [;)]

Hello Nuts, how''s you today, still we were a damn sight more successful under Chase don''t you think?