Sign in to follow this  
Norwich City Fans Social Club

2017/18 NCFSC Prediction Competition all proceeds to CSF charity

Thanks to all you lovely pinkun posters who have already entered or pledged to enter, we really do appreciate your support

Think we''ve got about 12 from here so far which is great considering we still have a month to go.

Don''t forget you can enter online http://www.ncfsc.co.uk/competition/17-18-prediction-competition

Put your pinkun name in the ref box and you can pay thru Nutty''s paypal account which is canaryeddie@aol.com

Every penny goes to the CSF which will make a real difference to them.

Nutty is right, all of us volunteers agreed not to enter any of our competitions, but if I was entering I''d go for

14 clean sheets

Zimmerman POTS

16th Ipswich final position

Have you done your entry, remember to use your pinkun name on the form and get the £3 to Nutty via paypal or bank tfr if you prefer

http://www.ncfsc.co.uk/competition/17-18-prediction-competition

Bump, cause don''t want all you lovely pinkun posters forgetting to enter just for me & Eddie lol

Thanks to all you pinkun posters who have entered this past 2 weeks and to those who have pm''d to say entries are on the way. You''ve got until 26th August so plenty of time

Think we''ll easily get at least 25 entries from you lovely posters

Nutty and myself knew you wouldn''t let us down

Remember every penny goes to the CSF where it will make a big difference .

Enjoy the game today everyone who''s going, exciting times ahead

[quote user="Feedthewolf"]Done, Diane, and £3 Paypalled to Nutty :)[/quote]
Thanks very much for your support [:)]

You pinkun posters are really doing us proud, thank you so much.

As Nutty said thanks for your entries Feedthewolf & ZLF

Thanks Wooster & Purple who entered past few days

Also thanks to Cosmic who''s posted 2 entries to me and to Greavsy who''s also done 2 entries for us

Also got your two entries Willo yesterday, thanks to you too

Keep them coming, there''s still over 3 weeks for me to keep nagging you lol but its all for a great charity xx

I cannot believe it has been 3 days Diane and you are not still on the case of prospective punters. [:D][:P][;)]

Ive had such an overwhelming response from our lovely pinkun posters that I dont have to nag anymore lol........... well maybe just a little bit lol

Thanks Ricardo for your entry much appreciated.

But our competition is open for another 23 days so keep them coming.

I did in the pm thread lol its not that they haven''t answered it''s more that they haven''t picked them up or viewed them yet. Not their fault as a lot of people don''t get notification of pm''s so they probably don''t know there is one. These are the ones I''m trying to get hold of

Platonic

NWC

NorfolknGood

NBS

Crabby Canary

First Wazzock

Molly Windley

[quote user="Diane"]You pinkun posters are really doing us proud, thank you so much.

As Nutty said thanks for your entries Feedthewolf & ZLF

Thanks Wooster & Purple who entered past few days

Also thanks to Cosmic who''s posted 2 entries to me and to Greavsy who''s also done 2 entries for us

Also got your two entries Willo yesterday, thanks to you too

Keep them coming, there''s still over 3 weeks for me to keep nagging you lol but its all for a great charity xx[/quote]Diane, your PM that included a link to a video of me speaking at a private Ukip meeting in favour of Brexit helped make my decision to take part an easy one...[;)]

All these competitions is getting confusing for my befuddled brain. I entered one this morning run by Kathy,was this a different one?

Kathy runs the  Trust''s Canary Challenge so she''ll be pleased with your entry, ours is the fans social club one to raise money for csf which you can find here Inchy if you''d like to help us too
http://www.ncfsc.co.uk/competition/17-18-prediction-competition

Just a gentle reminder for those who haven''t entered from the pinkun

You''ve still got 3 weeks lol

Online entries are on our website www.ncfsc.co.uk

You can use your pinkun name and just bank tfr the £3 or pay Eddie by paypal, his email addy is further up the thread

Go on you know you want to