Sign in to follow this  
Norwich City Fans Social Club

2017/18 NCFSC Prediction Competition all proceeds to CSF charity

We will be launching this season''s  NCFSC prediction competition at our fans forum next Thursday on July 13th.
Its 15  easy questions plus a tie breaker and entry is only £3 and every penny from you lovely fans with go to our charity the CSF  who help disabled and disadvantaged children to progress through sport & other activities so your £3 will really make a difference.
Cash prizes have been kindly donated by Lisa & Geoff Fisher of Fisher Healthcare, Norwich, 1st Prize £75, 2nd Prize £50, 3rd Prize £25 plus our top 3 winners will also receive a voucher for a  ncfc home or away shirt
There were will be a table just in the entrance with loads of forms & pens and it will only take 5 mins of your time, if you need any help just ask one of our volunteers who will be happy to help you.
The form will also be on our website by next weekend so you can enter on there too and yes you can enter as many times as you like
Hoping for lots of entries from you pinkun posters, you''ve been great supporting us and I know you''ll support this too.
For those who aren''t coming Thursday I ll let you know when the form is live on our website.
I''m glad I''m a regular on this wonderful pinkun community, doesn''t make me feel guilty asking you all for help with our fund raising.
Diane on behalf of us volunteers.

Thursday night is beginning to sound a bit expensive to me as it will be £3 to get in, a couple of quid or so for the raffle, Nutty is looking for tenners for the PUPs League and now you want £3 for this Prediction Comp !!! [:D][;)][:P]

I know you''re only joking Tilly cause you''re always very generous to us at the social club with your various donations lol

If you drove a smaller car Tilly, you might not have as much trouble turning in Marks & Spencers car park.

[quote user="ricardo"]If you drove a smaller car Tilly, you might not have as much trouble turning in Marks & Spencers car park.[/quote]Not the best car park ricardo at that Food Hall and i was mindful that the vehicle on my offside a Merc GLA had a tow bar. Maybe Longwater next time ? [:D]

[quote user="nutty nigel"]Didn''t see you having so much trouble parking at your local Aldis....[/quote]The next time you see my car on an Aldi car park will be the first.

Well it is on your doorstep....

Does flowers ring a bell? 😉

Sorry for disrupting our thread Diane. It was those older boys leading me astray😆

[quote user="nutty nigel"] Sorry for disrupting our thread Diane. It was those older boys leading me astray😆[/quote]
I ll forgive you on this one occasion as its you [:)]
Can I just add that if you enter our comp online and don''t want to do a bank tfr you posters can pay it into Nutty''s paypal account and he''ll pass it on to us, his email address is canaryeddie@aol.com 
I will bring the thread back to the top when we''ve got the form up online next weekend on our website

[quote user="Diane"]
Can I just add that if you enter our comp online and don''t want to do a bank tfr you posters can pay it into Nutty''s paypal account and he''ll pass it on to us, his email address is canaryeddie@aol.com 
I will bring the thread back to the top when we''ve got the form up online next weekend on our website
[/quote]Online.......paypal accounts......bank transfers ? Blimey i remember all those years ago when NCISA started the original prediction competition there were no such facilities when we annually raised about a grand to help support the old FONCY with their efforts connected to the Academy. Pen and paper,postage,cash and cheques were the order of the day back then. [:D][:P]

Diane, sorry I can''t make it on Thursday. Kathy will pass you my entrance fee for the NCFSC prediction competition on the night and I''ll email my predictions to you once I''ve downloaded the form and had a chance to ponder my (wrong) selections. OTBC

Hiya Diane

Not sure I can make the forum, but will have a go at the predictions when they are on the website.

Good luck to everyone taking part.

Greavsy - Wasn''t expecting you to come in your circumstances, thanks for promising to do comp entry

Gary - Thanks for your entry

For those who are coming tomorrow night, there will be loads of prediction comp forms for you to complete so bring your cash

One of our volunteers Amy will also have a load on coach on way Fulham & Villa away trips

Eddie & me will be in the Nelson after the Sunderland & QPR home games

Form will be on our website very soon

Remember every penny of your £3 goes to our charity where your money will make a huge difference.

Got lots of entries last night and loads took them home so hoping to get a good response by closing date at the end of August

The entry form is now on our website and you can enter on there and press submit, then pay in the following ways
Bank Tfr - details are on that page ( put your surname as ref so we can tie up money )
Pay Pal - canaryeddie@aol.com  ( put surname as ref - Eddie will pass on the cash )
Cash to Eddie or myself in Nelson after first two home games
Or if you don''t want to enter online you can download the pdf file and post it with a cheque
Hope lots of people on here will support us and you can do as many as entries as you like
Every 3/4 days I ''ll list the entries we''ve rec''d so you know you''re in
Thanks pinkun posters - don''t forget its £3 and it all goes to the CSF
Any queries - shout [:)]

If you want to stay anon & use your pinkun name on form thats fine just put for example (Nutty Nigel - pinkun) but make sure you fill in your phone no or email addy so I can contact you if you win and put your pinkun name on the money pymt so we can cross ref

Thanks

Thanks for pm''s

Tilly has got 6 forms to get filled in for me

Lappin is getting 2/3 for me completed

Greavsy has also printed some out for friends and his family

Thanks to you 3 for your support

Yankee - Im expecting a few from over the pond lol

Went and had a coffee with poor old Roy Blower this morning Diane and gave him a couple of forms which i will return and collect next week. He was delighted it was a great evening last week and told me to tell you to keep up the good work with the fans and the CSF.

Thanks Tilly and thank Roy for his kind comments.

Will collect your forms after the first home game

Just a reminder you can enter here

http://www.ncfsc.co.uk/competition/17-18-prediction-competition

If you put your pinkun name on the form make sure when you do the bank tfr or payment to Eddies paypal account that you put your pinkun name in the ref box we can marry the pymt to the form

Thanks to those who have entered so far

Cmon Pinkun posters, if you haven''t entered make old Nutty and old girl Diane very happy lol

[quote user="SwindonCanary"]Just paid through Eddies paypal account, glad to make anyone happy [/quote]

Thanks buddy. I received that and will ensure it''s matched with your entry[Y]

[quote user="Lessingham Canary"]Hi Diane i entered yesterday, did it show (paid direct) ?[/quote]
Got your money, thanks Lessingham and thanks Swindon for entering.