Sign in to follow this  
tricky974

Snodgrass

I think he was overrated while with us and I thought we did well when selling him. He isn''t really up to PL and we don''t need him in the Championship being a prima donna.

Don''t be silly you lot, as everyone knows thanks to Lord Alan Hansen, you can''t win anything with kids...

Quality player, and would cause havoc in the championship.Or more likely he''d cause havoc with the rest of the squad. Not the sort of individual we need any more.

I trust Webber and Farke''s judgement, suspect they won''t be even remotely interested in him but if he were to sign I would assume they saw something I didn''t and he''s willing to buy into our philosophy. 

[quote user="Trevor Hockeys Beard"].......When the next history of NCFC is written I feel there should be a section on how we seem to manage to get relegated from the Premiership with very bad timing, just before the big money times, which handicaps us when we do return.[/quote]To be fair that''s not really the case.We''ve spent four of the last seven seasons in the top flight. There was plenty of money sploshing about but unfortunately we''re quite good at spunking it on very average players.

[quote user="ec-p"]Sunderland interested apparently.[/quote]

Oh good I hope that comes off -that''ll end their season.

Wet Sham have found out he''s a disruptive influence. Bag of shite.

[quote user="bristolcanary"]Hopefully history will be kind to our restructure and its youthful sustainability hopefully resulting in a Southampton or Swansea situation.[/quote]Preferably Southampton but yes.