Sign in to follow this  
tricky974

Snodgrass

I noted last night how good Maddison is a raising his arm before taking a corner.

I don''t think there is room in the team for two similar players.

It''s taken a while, and 2 Clubs since he left us, but at last he''s been sussed.Overrated ability, serial diver and a full time whinger.

I think some of the comments have been very harsh. West ham is the only club where it has not worked out for him. Solid if not spectacular performer. I suspect he would have to take a 75% drop in wages to come here now. That said a star at this level someone will snap him up

We couldnt afford him but he is a top, top player at this level so if it was realistic obviously we would take him - as would any other team in our division.

Anyone who doesn''t think he would vastly improve the quality of the squad is clueless

We''ll have to rig him up some of those stabiliser wheels, attach them to his knees or ankles. That may stop him from falling over.

"We''ll have to rig him up some of those stabiliser wheels, attach them to his knees or ankles. That may stop him from falling over."

Perhaps Zimmerframe could do that job, he seems competent enough.

At the end of last season I''d definitely have had him back. But the club has now moved on and we''re going in totally different direction. We need to build on the youthful players like Murphy.

Having said that, do you think we could swap him for Naismith?!?

Signing a player like Snodgrass would be the complete opposite of everything Webber and Farke are looking to achieve with Norwich at the moment.

Bringing in a 29 year old, who would be paid double most of the players in the team and is on his way down isn''t really what Webber has been talking about in terms of restructuring.

The fact Snodgrass is most likely to have to drop down a division to get a game shows which direction his career is heading. He could end up being a very expensive millstone for some other Championship team. He could also be very good of course.

On that basis BY&G he is a certainty to follow Terry McCormack et al to Villa isnt he?

[quote user="Bethnal Yellow and Green"]Signing a player like Snodgrass would be the complete opposite of everything Webber and Farke are looking to achieve with Norwich at the moment.

Bringing in a 29 year old, who would be paid double most of the players in the team and is on his way down isn''t really what Webber has been talking about in terms of restructuring.

The fact Snodgrass is most likely to have to drop down a division to get a game shows which direction his career is heading. He could end up being a very expensive millstone for some other Championship team. He could also be very good of course.[/quote]

Agree BY&G.

I certainly don''t think he would be a good fit in the dressing room.

It is interesting to note how quickly we, as fans, have adjusted to the reality of our situation - we can no longer afford the likes of Snodgrass.

When the next history of NCFC is written I feel there should be a section on how we seem to manage to get relegated from the Premiership with very bad timing, just before the big money times, which handicaps us when we do return.