Sign in to follow this  
Hoola Han Solo

Match thread

Anyone checked if James Husband is a nephew of the owners?

Well. Glad ive got a lot of tennis coming up so i dont need to focus on this rubbish.

I think the decent players we have (Murphy, Maddison, Oliveira, Pinto) will be looking at the clowns that they are expected to play with for the rest of the season and they''ll be on the phone to their agents before 5pm.

An ominous sign of things to come as we slide into oblivion under our owners. Penny pinching and doing it on the cheap from now on and the result is evident. Farke has made some errors but this is not his fault and he is not the problem. Webber is highly culpable though - has signed some utter dross and is looking s bit of a fraud at the moment.

All we needed this summer was a competent coach and a couple of new defenders bought with the proceeds from the Murphy and Howson sales. We did not need this revolution.

Farke leaves Husband on the field, what the hell is the guy smoking, Martin replaced by Zimmerframe, that will shore it up , ha ha. And Tettey didnt make it and steptoeandson on for Reed, what a joke

[quote user="Making Plans"]I think the decent players we have (Murphy, Maddison, Oliveira, Pinto) will be looking at the clowns that they are expected to play with for the rest of the season and they''ll be on the phone to their agents before 5pm.[/quote]

I for one wouldn''t blame them, would be surprised if they didn''t want out

[quote user="kick it off"]Husband heads the free kick directly sideways to their player in the box instead of forwards to safety.[/quote]

He is the worst left back I have seen in 40 years in a Norwich shirt

[quote user="Making Plans"][quote user="Budapest Canary"]Let''s focus on positives: we have 71 per cent possession![/quote]25% of that was picking the ball out of the back of the net[/quote]

Don''t be sop negative. Possession increased to 74-24 without conceding a single goal in the meantime. Pure class.

Distinct lack of Clappers this afternoon, conspicuous by their absesnce.No doubt they''ll be along later and play the "more time needed" card when what we actually need is either the Comminity Chest card or the Get Out Of Jail card.

[quote user="Budapest Canary"][quote user="Making Plans"][quote user="Budapest Canary"]Let''s focus on positives: we have 71 per cent possession![/quote]25% of that was picking the ball out of the back of the net[/quote]

Don''t be sop negative. Possession increased to 74-24 without conceding a single goal in the meantime. Pure class.[/quote]

Who had the other 2%?

Husband leaves his man unmarked 6 yards out at back post who slices what should have been a simple volley. Vrancic and pinto should have stopped ball in but husband was 6 yards away from his man, marking nobody.

[quote user="kick it off"]Stiepermann playing well since coming on.[/quote]Should''ve been on for Husband.Should''ve started before Husband.

I missed the goal as typing last post. Looked like husband on his a$$ after it went in? Anyone care to apportion blame?

The board should be ashamed at how badly they have mismanaged this

Something is going to have to change radically fast, this isn''t a few young players making the odd mistake, this is a serious concern through out, not enough cutting edge and a non-existence in defence.