Sign in to follow this  
Hoola Han Solo

Match thread

Tragic stuff. Laughing stock.

Lack all ingredients of a successful team. Sad defending.

The crisis goes on it seems.

This is is really lightweight and easy to break down.

It''s hard to accept, but absolutely no chance of any play-off place with this way of lack of defending

[quote user="Making Plans"][quote user="JF"]Webber is a one trick pony that''s getting found out[/quote]Lightening very rarely strikes twice they say.[/quote]chancer who got Lucky at Huddersfield.... he''s fleeced our board good and proper hasn''t he!?

[quote user="PurpleCanary"][quote user="PurpleCanary"][quote user="Hoola Han Solo"]Gunn

Pinto

Martin

Franke

Husband

Reed

Vrancic

Murphy

Maddison

Wes

Oliveria[/quote]Ooh. And not in a confident way. I hope that line-up works, but I suspect I shall be following the minute-by-minute from behind a sofa...[/quote]Have now lined up both the sofas and am cowering behind...[/quote]I''m off to DFS to see if I can another in the sale.

The simple continuity of our laughable defending is the Captain who Norwich seem insistent on playing! He can''t organise himself, let alone the players he captains!!

We haven''t had a revolution as long as we play our weakest link.

I''m terribly disappointed -- I was the biggest advocate for German recruitment on here and it''s swiftly turning to sh*t.Mind you, I did want Rangnick or Uwe Rosler.

Watching on ifollow, 1st goal was clearly Husband at fault, second goal also came from Husbands side. We desperately need a new left back and Klose back in the middle. Also need to get Tettey into the base of the midfield.

Ruddy having a good game and Lafferty has scored.

I feel very sorry for the actual quality players like Nelson, Murphy etc- they deserved better than swapping Dijks for Husband etc

The last few transfer window s have been awful. Lazy and past it has now changed to young and not up to it. I honestly fear relegation with this half baked defence

Who would have thought that Middlesbrough''s third choice left back and some lower league Germans would be gash!?

Totally agree JF- yet the clappers say we need to be patient. But how will being patient make up for lack of talent?

Bottom line is that our defence is l2/L1 standard and it shows

like it or not the rot started when they gave Dippy Dave a bonus for "hitting targets" upon relegation when Hughton was manager...if you reward failure then failure is what you''ll ultimately get rewarded with.... Alex Neil apart (who took us up) its been disaster after disaster under McNally, Moxey and now Webber....

Frustrating that Farke plays his prefered formation and chooses to field Hoolahan on the right of a 4-1-4-1 that requires wingers, then leaves Watkins on the bench and Wildschut doesn''t even make the squad.I take it Wildschut''s injured?

[quote user="Jools"]Frustrating that Farke plays his prefered formation and chooses to field Hoolahan on the right of a 4-1-4-1 that requires wingers, then leaves Watkins on the bench and Wildschut doesn''t even make the squad.I take it Wildschut''s injured?[/quote]it says a lot about the club if you thunk Yanick Wildschut should be anywhere near the starting lineup...