Sign in to follow this  
Hoola Han Solo

Match thread

I wonder if City listen to ''why does it always rain on me'' before kick off?

Ipswich must be loving our German revolution.

Honestly I know it is early in the season but we''ve surely got to be asking questions of Farke? What the fuck were we doing in training all summer to look this defensively poor this season?

We seem to have got worse at the back somehow.

It''s a relegation battle we won''t win ,soft touch of a team , how we have ended up this bad with parachute payments and millions from sales ...Smith and co need to go and go now .

If you pay peanuts you get monkeys. Webber is a one trick pony that''s getting found out

Cannot understand why, against a side like Millwall, we haven''t protected the defence more - especially after Tettey''s impressive display midweek.

I hope Klose hits form upon his comeback, because we need something different and according to Farke apparently we aren''t due to sign anybody new

king canary wrote the following post at 2017-08-26 7:20 PM:

Honestly I know it is early in the season but we''ve surely got to be asking questions of Farke? What the *** were we doing in training all summer to look this defensively poor this season?

We seem to have got worse at the back somehow.

How can anyone be surprised when Martin is played week after week. He was poor last season, this season he is more than poor!

He cannot defend the high ball at all, he cannot jump, he has no pace, Farke tried to cover him, and Gregory goes clean through. Even his colleagues don''t trust him!

Here we go again, millwall haven''t won a game this season yet. If this continues relegation is a concern

Watching on iFollow. First goal was atrocious. Powderpuff defending. No replays so not 100% but looked like husband missed a header and centre backs vanished into thin air. Second one looked exactly like villas first last week. Husband has to be related to Farke because I''m not even convinced he''s a footballer let alone a championship one. He is genuinely worse than Whittaker. F*** him off now and put stiepermann in. It''s no coincidence that 5 of the last 6 conceded have come from the left back position.

[quote user="PurpleCanary"][quote user="Hoola Han Solo"]Gunn

Pinto

Martin

Franke

Husband

Reed

Vrancic

Murphy

Maddison

Wes

Oliveria[/quote]Ooh. And not in a confident way. I hope that line-up works, but I suspect I shall be following the minute-by-minute from behind a sofa...[/quote]Have now lined up both the sofas and am cowering behind...

It''s not unbelievable but all very predictable.

If you could plug championship defences with 4th cheap tier German players then others would be doing it. You can''t whic his why we look like a Sunday pub team in terms of defence.

For four years we have had obvious problems at the back. The board closed the purse strings and it now looks worse than ever. When you are so easy to score against there is only one way you are going - league 1 and fast

Well I did say give it 10 games before passing judgement but this is turning into a nightmare and at this rate the current regime will be on the way out by Christmas going from bad to worse

Not the start we wanted hmm, looks like a bottom half team - need to turn this around sharpish or we''ll get hammered.