Sign in to follow this  
Captain Birdseye

Wes out for the season

[quote user="Hoola Han Solo"]Attention seeking by starting a ridiculous thread. You should know all about that 👍🏻[/quote]
Hang on a minute - so you''re telling me that Declan Rudd ISN''T as good as De Gea?!?!?! WTF?!

Why lay into Lakey. It was the idiot waveney that started this shithouse thread.

What possible satisfaction is there to be had in posting this shit on here? This isn''t a wind up thread, it''s pathetic. Get a life you sad little 💩

I hope the pups already have that £20 already nutty

Cough up Captain

[quote user="Hoola Han Solo"]If you notice, it was Lakey who picked the fight with me.[/quote]

Isn''t it amazing the chain reaction that can occur from one person posting an absolute load of old codswallop......people falling out, getting irate etc.......i wonder why waveney would do such a thing?? Hmmmm!!!!!

[quote user="Zimmers Left Foot"]I hope the pups already have that £20 already nutty

Cough up Captain[/quote]

The £20 will be heading Eddie''s way next time I see him or Duncan!

Fair play I was tricked!

I was going to suggest if he was out for the season that it might be a good thing - less opportunity for Farke to tinker which would allow Maddison to get a good run and truly bloom. Ah well.

In these situations I like to wait until the facts are confirmed by a reliable source like True Grit or Til1010.

When you first posted it Waveney I thought what a load of tosh. Then you offered £20 to charity so you got me thinking. However when I heard this early morning you d been told by one of our coaching staff whilst you were working out in a gym I knew it was a wind up lol lol

Fair play for the £20 though but agree with others you seriously do need help or a hobby

as you were "Reliable informed" then you can tell us who this source was... they are wrong and we don''t want to go listening to them and all looking silly do we?