Sign in to follow this  
Captain Birdseye

Wes out for the season

He looked fine when receiving his MOTM Champagne and blowing kisses to Delia after the Charlton game

Might be true.

If it was true you''d think they will want to keep it quiet at this stage of the transfer window if they want to do a deal for someone else.

Captain Birdseye,

I''m prepared to bet whatever you like that Wes will be involved tomorrow. You up for that?

[quote user="CANARYKING"]If this is wrong Captain Birdseye should be banned[/quote]Lol! He''s been banned over 100 times already. What''s the point? [:D]Anyway, anyone who eats Ketchup with scampi deserves support, not isolation. [;)]

[quote user="lappinitup"][quote user="CANARYKING"]If this is wrong Captain Birdseye should be banned[/quote]Lol! He''s been banned over 100 times already. What''s the point? [:D][/quote]
Poor Waveney Canary [:)]

If he''s wrong, I''m badgering this fek wit until he''s within hedgehog splattering distance of the A14. If he''s right he has inside info which bowed to but I guess there will be some spawney come back on another Wes from another dimension in the numskulls mind

If this was true, how come no-one else knows about it and come forward with  information. How come Waveney is the only one itk?  A bit too far fetched imo.  If it is false, then this thread is a sad wind up to the extent of being totally out of order - trolling of the worst kind and the perpetrator needs help.  Time will tell.   

First hint at 2pm with post match interview the first official comment if there is any truth

We shall see in a few hours time I guess, haven''t heard anything about this from anywhere else so if true has been majorly kept under wraps. With Pritchard out until 2018 as well this would be a huge blow for us, but on the flip side it would give Maddison and Murphy a huge chance to impress. I just can''t believe Farke wouldn''t have said something in the presser if it was true as he gave updates about everyone else.

"Have just heard he has had a couple of injections and is going to play through the pain barrier for the rest of the season."

Can I have a couple of those injections to overcome the pain of having to put up with your nonsense ..... for the rest of the season?

That''s a load of b*llox too as far as I know, but then again what do I know!!

I feel for you Captain B, but I could probably use my time and energy to more productively I suspect.