Sign in to follow this  
Norwich City Fans Social Club

NCFSC Event - Players Fans Forum

[quote user="Big Vince"][quote user="TIL 1010"]There is a good chance Big Vince that i won''t be able to make the shareholders AGM which i suspect will be at the end of October or into November which is the norm as ''Er Indoors wants another holiday slotted in before Christmas so would you like to have my proxy which would give you the opportunity to question not only the entire board but the management set up of Webber and Farke who i have little doubt will be in attendance ? The boy Ferrari will also be there taking care of the journos so a full house from your point of view.[/quote]

I am a shareholder too so I don''t need your proxy to attend, but thanks for the offer anyway.

I already have it in mind to be there.....[/quote]Would be good to meet you Big Vince. I will be sitting with Nutty and Duncan in all probability so we will make a big effort to seek you out and share a drink maybe ?

[quote user="TIL 1010"][quote user="Big Vince"][quote user="TIL 1010"]There is a good chance Big Vince that i won''t be able to make the shareholders AGM which i suspect will be at the end of October or into November which is the norm as ''Er Indoors wants another holiday slotted in before Christmas so would you like to have my proxy which would give you the opportunity to question not only the entire board but the management set up of Webber and Farke who i have little doubt will be in attendance ? The boy Ferrari will also be there taking care of the journos so a full house from your point of view.[/quote]

I am a shareholder too so I don''t need your proxy to attend, but thanks for the offer anyway.

I already have it in mind to be there.....[/quote]Would be good to meet you Big Vince. I will be sitting with Nutty and Duncan in all probability so we will make a big effort to seek you out and share a drink maybe ?[/quote]

But you have said that you are going on holiday with er indoors instead; or are you now going to plead with er indoors to stay indoors for the sole purpose of you meeting Big Vince?

[quote user="Feedthewolf"][quote user="Big Vince"][quote user="Feedthewolf"][quote user="Big Vince"][quote user="TIL 1010"]Surprised than that you have not got to your feet during those twenty or so years as it seems to coincide with the tenure of the Smiths. I go every year virtually and there are a few awkward questions asked especially by the likes of Peter Wolsey concerning the finances and investment.[/quote]

Cardinal Wolsey got 0/10 last year as he attempted to excuse City''s lousy defensive record on account of the fact that Charlie Billington was also a bad defender back in the mists of time.

Most of those 20 + years I have not bothered to go as there is normally at least one old duffer who proceeds to worship at Delia''s feet and at that point I start to throw up.
[/quote]I''m calling bullsh*t.The reason you haven''t ''bothered'' to go is because you know you''re in the minority with your militant hatred of ''The Stowmarket Two'', and you''re too much of a coward to say it to their faces, not to mention all the opprobrium that your rhetoric would generate from the floor. Time to sh*t or get off the pot, I think.[/quote]

In that case you are saying that supporters/shareholders are quite determined to get the Board they deserve.

One that is going to deliver a permanent future outside the top two divisions.[/quote]No, that''s not what I''m saying. What I''m saying is that you''re too sh*t scared to voice your opinions at the AGM.You''re a supporter and a shareholder, and you think we deserve better than the Board we have. Fine, no problem. You have the opportunity to do something about it, but you won''t, because you''re a keyboard warrior and a coward. Am I wrong?[/quote]

Absolutely wrong.

I have already taken on Delia & Wynnie to their faces.

Were you not at the supporters forum after Worthy was sacked? Roy Blower was there..........

[quote user="Big Vince"][quote user="TIL 1010"][quote user="Big Vince"][quote user="TIL 1010"]There is a good chance Big Vince that i won''t be able to make the shareholders AGM which i suspect will be at the end of October or into November which is the norm as ''Er Indoors wants another holiday slotted in before Christmas so would you like to have my proxy which would give you the opportunity to question not only the entire board but the management set up of Webber and Farke who i have little doubt will be in attendance ? The boy Ferrari will also be there taking care of the journos so a full house from your point of view.[/quote]

I already have it in mind to be there.....[/quote]Would be good to meet you Big Vince. I will be sitting with Nutty and Duncan in all probability so we will make a big effort to seek you out and share a drink maybe ?[/quote]

But you have said that you are going on holiday with er indoors instead; or are you now going to plead with er indoors to stay indoors for the sole purpose of you meeting Big Vince?[/quote]No i said i may be away hence the proxy vote offer if i was. Nothing booked as yet except for 27th of this month.

That was 12 years ago Vinny. 12 years is 1/5th of my life. I can''t imagine turning my back on my club for that long. And what a 12 years you missed. Did you ever think your boycott would last so long? Did you have twinges of regret during the Lambert years? Did you tap up a kindly season ticket holder to get that Wembley ticket or did you miss that too?

No wonder you hate Norwich fans. In your head they''re saying "look what you could''ve won".

[quote user="Big Vince"][quote user="Feedthewolf"]No, that''s not what I''m saying. What I''m saying is that you''re too sh*t scared to voice your opinions at the AGM.You''re a supporter and a shareholder, and you think we deserve better than the Board we have. Fine, no problem. You have the opportunity to do something about it, but you won''t, because you''re a keyboard warrior and a coward. Am I wrong?[/quote]

Absolutely wrong.

I have already taken on Delia & Wynnie to their faces.

Were you not at the supporters forum after Worthy was sacked? Roy Blower was there..........[/quote]I was not at the forum, no. I''m sure many on here were, though, and you will be happy to identify yourself to them. If you are so confident in your opinions, what have you got to hide? And will you be attending the AGM to voice your concerns? I think a lot of people would respect you if you did. As things stand, the needle remains firmly set to ''keyboard warrior''.

[quote user="Big Vince"] I have already taken on Delia & Wynnie to their faces.

Were you not at the supporters forum after Worthy was sacked? Roy Blower was there..........[/quote]Can you clear up some confusion in my mind over this Big Vince,are you talking about a forum or the shareholders AGM ? Roy was Chairman of NCISA at the time Worthington was sacked and i was the treasurer and we organised supporters forums. At no time did we have Delia & MWJ at a forum following his sacking.We had them at a forum following promotion i will agree but they were not in attendance at the St Andrews Hall meeting held prior to his dismissal. No forum took place following his dismissal involving the board of Norwich City.I have just spoken to Roy a few minutes ago on the phone and he like me has no idea what forum you are on about .

[quote user="TIL 1010"][quote user="Big Vince"] I have already taken on Delia & Wynnie to their faces.

Were you not at the supporters forum after Worthy was sacked? Roy Blower was there..........[/quote]Can you clear up some confusion in my mind over this Big Vince,are you talking about a forum or the shareholders AGM ? Roy was Chairman of NCISA at the time Worthington was sacked and i was the treasurer and we organised supporters forums. At no time did we have Delia & MWJ at a forum following his sacking.We had them at a forum following promotion i will agree but they were not in attendance at the St Andrews Hall meeting held prior to his dismissal. No forum took place following his dismissal involving the board of Norwich City.I have just spoken to Roy a few minutes ago on the phone and he like me has no idea what forum you are on about .[/quote]Oh dear. As I said in my previous post, the needle remains firmly set to ''keyboard warrior''.Looks like poor Vincey Wincey Spider has been flushed out again...

[quote user="A Load of Squit"][quote user="Diane"]Whats all this got to do with ncfsc players forum??[/quote]

Any pictures on the web site?

[/quote]
There will be pictures LoS keep an eye on http://www.ncfsc.co.uk/ or I''ll post on here when they''re up.
Meanwhile here''s one from our forum in July..

[quote user="A Load of Squit"][quote user="Diane"]Whats all this got to do with ncfsc players forum??[/quote]

[/quote]
I should get them tomorrow from our photographer so they will be up by the weekend

[quote user="Diane"][quote user="A Load of Squit"][quote user="Diane"]Whats all this got to do with ncfsc players forum??[/quote]

[/quote]
I should get them tomorrow from our photographer so they will be up by the weekend
[/quote]Thank you, work travels always clash with these events but I do enjoy seeing the great work NCFSC do.

[quote user="Feedthewolf"][quote user="TIL 1010"][quote user="Big Vince"] I have already taken on Delia & Wynnie to their faces.

Were you not at the supporters forum after Worthy was sacked? Roy Blower was there..........[/quote]Can you clear up some confusion in my mind over this Big Vince,are you talking about a forum or the shareholders AGM ? Roy was Chairman of NCISA at the time Worthington was sacked and i was the treasurer and we organised supporters forums. At no time did we have Delia & MWJ at a forum following his sacking.We had them at a forum following promotion i will agree but they were not in attendance at the St Andrews Hall meeting held prior to his dismissal. No forum took place following his dismissal involving the board of Norwich City.I have just spoken to Roy a few minutes ago on the phone and he like me has no idea what forum you are on about .[/quote]Oh dear. As I said in my previous post, the needle remains firmly set to ''keyboard warrior''.Looks like poor Vincey Wincey Spider has been flushed out again...[/quote]Looking forward to your response to Tilly''s post, Vincey Wincey.

[quote user="TIL 1010"][quote user="Big Vince"] I have already taken on Delia & Wynnie to their faces.

Were you not at the supporters forum after Worthy was sacked? Roy Blower was there..........[/quote]Can you clear up some confusion in my mind over this Big Vince,are you talking about a forum or the shareholders AGM ? Roy was Chairman of NCISA at the time Worthington was sacked and i was the treasurer and we organised supporters forums. At no time did we have Delia & MWJ at a forum following his sacking.We had them at a forum following promotion i will agree but they were not in attendance at the St Andrews Hall meeting held prior to his dismissal. No forum took place following his dismissal involving the board of Norwich City.I have just spoken to Roy a few minutes ago on the phone and he like me has no idea what forum you are on about .[/quote]

It was a supporters forum at the Top of the Terrace in the Barclay and Delia & Wynnie were in attendance. It was not long after Delia had been interviewed on Radio Norfolk where she stated that she didn''t have a clue what was going on at Colney and I challenged her about that to her face at that meeting.

I was the enormously good looking fellow standing at the back wearing a short sleeve blue shirt. Now do you remember? Just how much more detail do you require? Is this the Spanish Inquisition??

If Wolfie wants to settle this matter by way of a fist fight behind the bike sheds I will be waiting okay.

[quote user="Feedthewolf"][quote user="Feedthewolf"][quote user="TIL 1010"][quote user="Big Vince"] I have already taken on Delia & Wynnie to their faces.

Were you not at the supporters forum after Worthy was sacked? Roy Blower was there..........[/quote]Can you clear up some confusion in my mind over this Big Vince,are you talking about a forum or the shareholders AGM ? Roy was Chairman of NCISA at the time Worthington was sacked and i was the treasurer and we organised supporters forums. At no time did we have Delia & MWJ at a forum following his sacking.We had them at a forum following promotion i will agree but they were not in attendance at the St Andrews Hall meeting held prior to his dismissal. No forum took place following his dismissal involving the board of Norwich City.I have just spoken to Roy a few minutes ago on the phone and he like me has no idea what forum you are on about .[/quote]Oh dear. As I said in my previous post, the needle remains firmly set to ''keyboard warrior''.Looks like poor Vincey Wincey Spider has been flushed out again...[/quote]Looking forward to your response to Tilly''s post, Vincey Wincey.[/quote]

And as for this business about boardkey warriors I think that is a case of gross hypocrisy and the kettle calling the black pot.

Compared to my 596 posts Wolfie has got over 2,600 and the boy Nigel over 35,000. I rest my case on that one.

What an interesting interrogation of Vince, not quite sure what the last 3 pages have to do with our players forum though !!

[quote user="Big Vince"][quote user="Feedthewolf"][quote user="Feedthewolf"][quote user="TIL 1010"][quote user="Big Vince"] I have already taken on Delia & Wynnie to their faces.

Were you not at the supporters forum after Worthy was sacked? Roy Blower was there..........[/quote]Can you clear up some confusion in my mind over this Big Vince,are you talking about a forum or the shareholders AGM ? Roy was Chairman of NCISA at the time Worthington was sacked and i was the treasurer and we organised supporters forums. At no time did we have Delia & MWJ at a forum following his sacking.We had them at a forum following promotion i will agree but they were not in attendance at the St Andrews Hall meeting held prior to his dismissal. No forum took place following his dismissal involving the board of Norwich City.I have just spoken to Roy a few minutes ago on the phone and he like me has no idea what forum you are on about .[/quote]Oh dear. As I said in my previous post, the needle remains firmly set to ''keyboard warrior''.Looks like poor Vincey Wincey Spider has been flushed out again...[/quote]Looking forward to your response to Tilly''s post, Vincey Wincey.[/quote]

And as for this business about boardkey warriors I think that is a case of gross hypocrisy and the kettle calling the black pot.

Compared to my 596 posts Wolfie has got over 2,600 and the boy Nigel over 35,000. I rest my case on that one.[/quote]Can''t be arsed, Vince. You know exactly what''s wrong with your ''case''. And as for offering me a ''fight behind the bike sheds'', did you really expect me to take you seriously? Come on!

[quote user="Diane"]What an interesting interrogation of Vince, not quite sure what the last 3 pages have to do with our players forum though !![/quote]

Just natural progression Diane. Don Vincenzo tends to get people''s heckles raised. Bless him. We''re all friends here though and I respect him as a much valued poster. 👍👍

Now then Big Vince i have just spoken to Roy again who has a fantastic memory of all things Norwich City going back to the 50''s and he has not a clue what you are on about.Your mate Chase appointed him supporters forum co-ordinator in 1988 and his services were dispensed with in November 1994 when things were heating up with regard to Chase.NCISA was formed the following year in 1995 and forums were held at Lakenham Leisure and The Labour Club in Behtel Street. Roy has absolutely no idea of any involvement in a forum held where you say following the demise of Worthy. As i said D & M only ever attended one forum chaired by Roy and that was following promotion.Roy''s memory is second to none as anybody who knows him will tell you.Anyway i am so looking forward to your question(s) at the AGM if i am not away. You have so many people to take to task it should be a long evening.Diane has the hump over this thread so i will leave it there other than to say i have made my mind up who to believe out of Roy or you.

Yes, sorry for derailing Diane. I think this is a good place to leave it, I know who I believe. Thanks for taking the trouble to confirm, Tilly.

[quote user="TIL 1010"]Now then Big Vince i have just spoken to Roy again who has a fantastic memory of all things Norwich City going back to the 50''s and he has not a clue what you are on about.Your mate Chase appointed him supporters forum co-ordinator in 1988 and his services were dispensed with in November 1994 when things were heating up with regard to Chase.NCISA was formed the following year in 1995 and forums were held at Lakenham Leisure and The Labour Club in Behtel Street. Roy has absolutely no idea of any involvement in a forum held where you say following the demise of Worthy. As i said D & M only ever attended one forum chaired by Roy and that was following promotion.Roy''s memory is second to none as anybody who knows him will tell you.Anyway i am so looking forward to your question(s) at the AGM if i am not away. You have so many people to take to task it should be a long evening.Diane has the hump over this thread so i will leave it there other than to say i have made my mind up who to believe out of Roy or you.[/quote]Think Vincey Wincey must have missed this one.

[quote user="Feedthewolf"][quote user="TIL 1010"]Now then Big Vince i have just spoken to Roy again who has a fantastic memory of all things Norwich City going back to the 50''s and he has not a clue what you are on about.Your mate Chase appointed him supporters forum co-ordinator in 1988 and his services were dispensed with in November 1994 when things were heating up with regard to Chase.NCISA was formed the following year in 1995 and forums were held at Lakenham Leisure and The Labour Club in Behtel Street. Roy has absolutely no idea of any involvement in a forum held where you say following the demise of Worthy. As i said D & M only ever attended one forum chaired by Roy and that was following promotion.Roy''s memory is second to none as anybody who knows him will tell you.Anyway i am so looking forward to your question(s) at the AGM if i am not away. You have so many people to take to task it should be a long evening.Diane has the hump over this thread so i will leave it there other than to say i have made my mind up who to believe out of Roy or you.[/quote]Think Vincey Wincey must have missed this one.[/quote]Still waiting, Vincey Wincey!