Sign in to follow this  
Norwich City Fans Social Club

NCFSC Event - Players Fans Forum

We have as our guests the CSF special olympics team who competed in Sheffield last month. The money we raised in our first season paid for their trip including travel, accommodation, accompanying adults , food etc etc.

Lots of raffle prizes to be won £1 for a strip of tickets.

Hope lots of you will come and support us

[quote user="nutty nigel"]It''s these three .....

Image may contain: 3 people, text
Who''s coming from here?
[/quote]Not sure what you''re talking about Di, do you mean this?

[quote user="lappinitup"][quote user="Big Vince"][quote user="lappinitup"][quote user="Big Vince"]So who are the high profile City officials who are going to have a fringe meeting with Big Vince???

Must be no less than a director or I''m not attending.[/quote]Surely you won''t miss the chance to tell at least two of the players what you think of them Vinnie.......[quote user="Big Vince"]who is going to take the places of Husband,

Zimmerframe
and Captain Calamity? Because those three are no

good.
[/quote]Your absence will prove to others you''re just another keyboard warrior and we can''t have that can we. [:^)][/quote]

That would not be fair on them to be humiliated in public as it was not their fault they were recruited and turned out to be no good.

City''s abject recruitment system is legendary.[/quote]But if they''re no good isn''t it better for them to be told so they can find other employment?Or is it just easier to put it on here rather than say it to their faces?[/quote]

Don''t be ridiculous.

My concerns need to be raised with those at the top end of the club, Delia and Wynnie in particular.

If there are no directors there I am not attending.

And I am not going to have the players taking the flak on behalf of Delia & Wynnie. There has been far too much of that in the past with them using other club personnel as their human shields.

There is a good chance Big Vince that i won''t be able to make the shareholders AGM which i suspect will be at the end of October or into November which is the norm as ''Er Indoors wants another holiday slotted in before Christmas so would you like to have my proxy which would give you the opportunity to question not only the entire board but the management set up of Webber and Farke who i have little doubt will be in attendance ? The boy Ferrari will also be there taking care of the journos so a full house from your point of view.

[quote user="CANARYKING"]Couldn''t make tonight, any gems come out ?[/quote]

Not really. The coach is a taskmaster and they train far longer than they have. Russell Martin is an excellent skipper and picks them up and puts them down depending on the result. Alex Tettey, Naisy and Wes are all top professionals that look after and give advice to the younger pros.

When Madders spoke highly of Russ he got spontaneous applause from the audience which shows that not all our fans are reactive mentalists.

What surprised me about last night was that in the current climate regarding where we are at with regard to performances and results that 90-100 people turned up and full credit to the players who attended in what could so easily have been a rather difficult evening for them. What was not a surprise was that none of the outspoken posters on here showed their faces and whilst on that matter my offer still stands Big Vince.

You were right with your numbers Tilly 98 fans came to the forum. I was surprised too as there was an under 23 game which the club had advertised as 1/2 first team players being involved, school started today so we lost some kids plus the poor start to the season didn''t help the attendance either. But the fans who came enjoyed it so thats job done
The star of the evening was definitely Christoph Zimmerman, when the other two players left Christoph stayed around to talk to fans. When the fans all left, he stayed and chatted to us volunteers. Talked to us about his family, Germany, German teams ncfc, our attendances, Norwich and its historic landmarks, training, Farke and much more. Not the usual stereo type of a footballer, very down to earth and on the same level as us, appreciates fan, loves his job, came over as a kind and friendly nice guy. Made himself lots of new fans on the night including me  and when it was time for the staff and volunteers to leave Christoph left. Top guy !
Thanks to those who came from here, we appreciate your support[:)]

Yes, come on Vince, Tilly has given you a fantastic opportunity to finally make your concerns clear to those who matter, can surely be no good reason for you not to take him up on it?Walk the walk, as they say.

[quote user="Big Vince"][quote user="lappinitup"][quote user="Big Vince"][quote user="lappinitup"][quote user="Big Vince"]So who are the high profile City officials who are going to have a fringe meeting with Big Vince???

Must be no less than a director or I''m not attending.[/quote]Surely you won''t miss the chance to tell at least two of the players what you think of them Vinnie.......[quote user="Big Vince"]who is going to take the places of Husband,

Zimmerframe
and Captain Calamity? Because those three are no

good.
[/quote]Your absence will prove to others you''re just another keyboard warrior and we can''t have that can we. [:^)][/quote]

That would not be fair on them to be humiliated in public as it was not their fault they were recruited and turned out to be no good.

City''s abject recruitment system is legendary.[/quote]But if they''re no good isn''t it better for them to be told so they can find other employment?Or is it just easier to put it on here rather than say it to their faces?[/quote]

Don''t be ridiculous.

My concerns need to be raised with those at the top end of the club, Delia and Wynnie in particular.

If there are no directors there I am not attending.

And I am not going to have the players taking the flak on behalf of Delia & Wynnie. There has been far too much of that in the past with them using other club personnel as their human shields.[/quote]

[quote user="lappinitup"]My concerns need to be raised with those at the top end of the club, Delia and Wynnie in particular.[/quote]Here''s your big chance Vinnie, no-one will ever believe anything you say ever again if you turn Tilly''s offer down......

[quote user="lappinitup"][quote user="lappinitup"]My concerns need to be raised with those at the top end of the club, Delia and Wynnie in particular.[/quote]Here''s your big chance Vinnie, no-one will ever believe anything you say ever again if you turn Tilly''s offer down......[/quote]^This

[quote user="TIL 1010"]There is a good chance Big Vince that i won''t be able to make the shareholders AGM which i suspect will be at the end of October or into November which is the norm as ''Er Indoors wants another holiday slotted in before Christmas so would you like to have my proxy which would give you the opportunity to question not only the entire board but the management set up of Webber and Farke who i have little doubt will be in attendance ? The boy Ferrari will also be there taking care of the journos so a full house from your point of view.[/quote]

I am a shareholder too so I don''t need your proxy to attend, but thanks for the offer anyway.

I already have it in mind to be there.....

I thought you might just say that Big Vince. Do you usually attend or would this be your first time ?

[quote user="TIL 1010"]I thought you might just say that Big Vince. Do you usually attend or would this be your first time ?[/quote]

I was there last year, but before that I hadn''t been for a good while. But I have been a shareholder for over 20 years.

Surprised than that you have not got to your feet during those twenty or so years as it seems to coincide with the tenure of the Smiths. I go every year virtually and there are a few awkward questions asked especially by the likes of Peter Wolsey concerning the finances and investment.

[quote user="TIL 1010"]Surprised than that you have not got to your feet during those twenty or so years as it seems to coincide with the tenure of the Smiths. I go every year virtually and there are a few awkward questions asked especially by the likes of Peter Wolsey concerning the finances and investment.[/quote]

Cardinal Wolsey got 0/10 last year as he attempted to excuse City''s lousy defensive record on account of the fact that Charlie Billington was also a bad defender back in the mists of time.

Most of those 20 + years I have not bothered to go as there is normally at least one old duffer who proceeds to worship at Delia''s feet and at that point I start to throw up.

[quote user="nutty nigel"]I think it''s really sweet that your last game was 2005 and you still go to AGMs Vinny[D][/quote]

Wrong.

My last game was Wolverhampton (h) last season.

[quote user="Big Vince"][quote user="TIL 1010"]Surprised than that you have not got to your feet during those twenty or so years as it seems to coincide with the tenure of the Smiths. I go every year virtually and there are a few awkward questions asked especially by the likes of Peter Wolsey concerning the finances and investment.[/quote]

Cardinal Wolsey got 0/10 last year as he attempted to excuse City''s lousy defensive record on account of the fact that Charlie Billington was also a bad defender back in the mists of time.

Most of those 20 + years I have not bothered to go as there is normally at least one old duffer who proceeds to worship at Delia''s feet and at that point I start to throw up.
[/quote]I''m calling bullsh*t.The reason you haven''t ''bothered'' to go is because you know you''re in the minority with your militant hatred of ''The Stowmarket Two'', and you''re too much of a coward to say it to their faces, not to mention all the opprobrium that your rhetoric would generate from the floor. Time to sh*t or get off the pot, I think.

[quote user="Big Vince"]I gave up altogether season before last as I could see then where the wicked Delia was leading the club. Anyone who renews again needs a brain transplant. I hate Norwich fans. You''re all numpties and/or happy clappers and play straight into the hands of this wicked Board. The best way to get rid of them is to STOP supporting and take to the barricades instead.[/quote]

[quote user="Feedthewolf"][quote user="Big Vince"][quote user="TIL 1010"]Surprised than that you have not got to your feet during those twenty or so years as it seems to coincide with the tenure of the Smiths. I go every year virtually and there are a few awkward questions asked especially by the likes of Peter Wolsey concerning the finances and investment.[/quote]

[/quote]I''m calling bullsh*t.The reason you haven''t ''bothered'' to go is because you know you''re in the minority with your militant hatred of ''The Stowmarket Two'', and you''re too much of a coward to say it to their faces, not to mention all the opprobrium that your rhetoric would generate from the floor. Time to sh*t or get off the pot, I think.[/quote]

In that case you are saying that supporters/shareholders are quite determined to get the Board they deserve.

One that is going to deliver a permanent future outside the top two divisions.

[quote user="nutty nigel"][quote user="Big Vince"]I gave up altogether season before last as I could see then where the wicked Delia was leading the club. Anyone who renews again needs a brain transplant. I hate Norwich fans. You''re all numpties and/or happy clappers and play straight into the hands of this wicked Board. The best way to get rid of them is to STOP supporting and take to the barricades instead.[/quote][/quote]

That was the season ticket. Didn''t rule out casual attendance.

[quote user="Big Vince"][quote user="Feedthewolf"][quote user="Big Vince"][quote user="TIL 1010"]Surprised than that you have not got to your feet during those twenty or so years as it seems to coincide with the tenure of the Smiths. I go every year virtually and there are a few awkward questions asked especially by the likes of Peter Wolsey concerning the finances and investment.[/quote]

[/quote]I''m calling bullsh*t.The reason you haven''t ''bothered'' to go is because you know you''re in the minority with your militant hatred of ''The Stowmarket Two'', and you''re too much of a coward to say it to their faces, not to mention all the opprobrium that your rhetoric would generate from the floor. Time to sh*t or get off the pot, I think.[/quote]

In that case you are saying that supporters/shareholders are quite determined to get the Board they deserve.

One that is going to deliver a permanent future outside the top two divisions.[/quote]No, that''s not what I''m saying. What I''m saying is that you''re too sh*t scared to voice your opinions at the AGM.You''re a supporter and a shareholder, and you think we deserve better than the Board we have. Fine, no problem. You have the opportunity to do something about it, but you won''t, because you''re a keyboard warrior and a coward. Am I wrong?

[quote user="Diane"]Whats all this got to do with ncfsc players forum??[/quote]

Good point.

Usual suspects on here can''t be doing with Big Vince and so will hijack any thread to have a go.