Sign in to follow this  
Norwich City Fans Social Club

NCFSC Event - Players Fans Forum

We are pleased to announce that our next event is our players fans’ forum which is on Tues September 5th at 7:30pm (players names to be confirmed soon)
It’s being held in the Top of the Terrace at Carrow Road and we’ll have our usual raffle with some great prizes to raise money for our charity the Community Sports Foundation. 
No tickets required you just pay on the door, it’s just £3 for adults and a  £1 for kids
This will be a popular night, for sure [:)], so put the date in your diary so you don’t miss it
Thanks for your anticipated support, its very much appreciated

I''m now outside Carrow Road with three of my grandkids and they''re excited about this event wondering who the players will be. None of us have a clue but having heard Zimmerman speak I''m wondering if he''ll be one of them.

As I said it wont be any players we''ve had before at forums so that counts Russ out. Its likely to be 3 players who didn''t play first team football last season

[quote user="Norwich City Fans Social Club"]
We are pleased to announce that our next event is our players fans’ forum which is on Tues September 5th at 7:30pm (players names to be confirmed soon)
It’s being held in the Top of the Terrace at Carrow Road and we’ll have our usual raffle with some great prizes to raise money for our charity the Community Sports Foundation. 
No tickets required you just pay on the door, it’s just £3 for adults and a  £1 for kids
This will be a popular night, for sure [:)], so put the date in your diary so you don’t miss it
Thanks for your anticipated support, its very much appreciated
[/quote]

I paid my three quid to attend the last event, yet the girl Diane later came on this board to insult me by inferring that I supported another team down a road called the A140.

Well you should have introduced yourself Vince and put me right lol, I was just going by what people had posted on here.

Come & introduce yourself at the players forum, I sure there ll be some ncfc officials in attendance I will introduce you and you can then chat to them re your concerns.

[quote user="Icecream Snow"]I really feel the club shouldn''t be putting Husband in the firing line like this.[/quote]
This was arranged over a month ago and yes the club could have easily have pulled it in view of the disappointing start but they haven''t.
As for James Husband and the other two players they are quite happy to come to the evening and again could have opted our so all credit to them, can''t be easy on the back of a very poor team performance/result
You do find that as Tilly pointed out that the very vocal keyboard warriors don''t usually come to these events.
Hope to see the some of you there, please come and say hello

[quote user="Diane"][quote user="Icecream Snow"]I really feel the club shouldn''t be putting Husband in the firing line like this.[/quote]
This was arranged over a month ago and yes the club could have easily have pulled it in view of the disappointing start but they haven''t.
As for James Husband and the other two players they are quite happy to come to the evening and again could have opted our so all credit to them, can''t be easy on the back of a very poor team performance/result
You do find that as Tilly pointed out that the very vocal keyboard warriors don''t usually come to these events.
Hope to see the some of you there, please come and say hello
[/quote]

So who are the high profile City officials who are going to have a fringe meeting with Big Vince???

Must be no less than a director or I''m not attending.

[quote user="Big Vince"]So who are the high profile City officials who are going to have a fringe meeting with Big Vince???

Must be no less than a director or I''m not attending.[/quote]Surely you won''t miss the chance to tell at least two of the players what you think of them Vinnie.......[quote user="Big Vince"]who is going to take the places of Husband,

Zimmerframe
and Captain Calamity? Because those three are no

good.
[/quote]Your absence will prove to others you''re just another keyboard warrior and we can''t have that can we. [:^)]

[quote user="lappinitup"][quote user="Big Vince"]So who are the high profile City officials who are going to have a fringe meeting with Big Vince???

Must be no less than a director or I''m not attending.[/quote]Surely you won''t miss the chance to tell at least two of the players what you think of them Vinnie.......[quote user="Big Vince"]who is going to take the places of Husband,

Zimmerframe

good.
[/quote]Your absence will prove to others you''re just another keyboard warrior and we can''t have that can we. [:^)][/quote]

That would not be fair on them to be humiliated in public as it was not their fault they were recruited and turned out to be no good.

City''s abject recruitment system is legendary.

The boy Ferrari will be there and i am sure he will be delighted to pass your views on if you leave your details with him so they can respond.

[quote user="Big Vince"][quote user="lappinitup"][quote user="Big Vince"]So who are the high profile City officials who are going to have a fringe meeting with Big Vince???

Zimmerframe

good.
[/quote]Your absence will prove to others you''re just another keyboard warrior and we can''t have that can we. [:^)][/quote]

That would not be fair on them to be humiliated in public as it was not their fault they were recruited and turned out to be no good.

City''s abject recruitment system is legendary.[/quote]But if they''re no good isn''t it better for them to be told so they can find other employment?Or is it just easier to put it on here rather than say it to their faces?

Likewise, Tilly! I briefly met Eddie at the last one, but would be nice to put some more faces to names. Wifey is definitely up for it, so hopefully I shall see you there! [:)]