Sign in to follow this  
ZLF

Championship Fantasy League

Morning all

If anyone is interested I have set up a league on the Torygraphs site - link to the site below

The first team is free so feel free to join if you are interested

League - Farkes Grun Gelb Army

PIN - 8132942

Passcode - 2000

https://fantasyfootball.telegraph.co.uk/championship/main

Had to pick the team 3 times during sign-up, website seems pretty obtuse (although maybe that''s me that is obtuse).
Sorted now though, same name as my user on here for simplicity''s sake.

I''ve got a couple of teams I''ve set up already, do you mind if I stick them both in? Makes in more interesting as I''ve got no hope in the main game. I found it much harder to pick a team than the PL version.

site worked ok for me on a mobile - apologies for the random pass code space.

Multiple entries and repeat use of a team more than welcome.

The telegraph jiggled their website to make it more mobile friendly but ended up doing the reverse for both. Will have a look later zipper.

Got in second time lucky, because I signed up years ago with work it wiped my team and had to redo it all. Not the best site but does the job.

Good to see Championship F/F has returned. I don''t think there has been a competition the past two seasons.

Happy to admit ''yours truly'' won the national competition three seasons ago...top prize was two tickets for any of the Wembley play-off finals........

....just as well Norwich reached the final that year...

Signed up an hour ago with an automatic team but with the choice of being able to change as many times I like before the season starts.I didn''t realise the season started 20 minutes ago[:''(]

Good luck all, have fun.

[quote user="Rogue Baboon"]Just added my team - not to sure what they base their values on, but there is one outrageous bargain in there![/quote]
Aye, some very odd valuations in there.

[quote user="Rogue Baboon"]Just added my team - not to sure what they base their values on, but there is one outrageous bargain in there![/quote]I''ve been too bloody slow into action on this as I have just found out who you meant. [:|] (I suppose every City fan doing it sussed it.)

I am finding this to be much harder than the Prem league. I could go through my subs very quickly if I am not careful.

I haven''t altered anything for a bit so glad to see I''m holding steady in 6th. Just made a few changes so will be looking to push on in next few weeks.

Plummeting into the 20s. Well, more of a slow fall than plummet. Everytime I use a sub,that player suddenly loses form, gets injured (Nelson) or doesn''t even get a picked (Howson). Going to put a few binners in I think[:D]