Sign in to follow this  
bringbackchippy

Faake off!!

As ever I''m glad the important decisions are left to those who for the most part know best, rather than those who think they do...

[quote user="JF"]KeiranShikari wrote the following post at 26/08/2017 4:07 PM:

Love a Pinkun overreaction.

Look a bit of a tool now, don''t you[/quote]

Ditto............

Trouble is everyone expects instant results for everything these days. No patience of any kind.This appointment is a complete sea change within the club and will take time to bear the very best fruit. But its already clear where its going.No stars, no one man team, but a squad of players willing to give all for the manager, club and supporters.

Aye, looks like we''re starting to build a good thing. A bit worried that Maddison is so good so early at this level, i hope he''s on a watertight, massive buy out, Max% sell on clause contract. Well done to whoever made sure he came here. oh, and Pritchard isnt playing yet. Feeling very positive after the last few games.

Never be worried about having quality players. It means things are going well when players starting performing as Madders is doing. No wonder Spurs and Liverpool wanted him too when we signed him.

Bet the OP feels like a right pr1ck now?! And rightly so. Little spoilt boy "I wish all the Germans so many Germans would leave Norfolk instantly!" Lol! Captain Brexit over here... knobber

But why dunt we give Becchio a chance Neyul?

How is Luciano getting on these days? I imagine he''s tearing up the Prem with Cody?

[quote user="dylanisabaddog"]I''m afraid that Farke is totally out of his depth.

The club needs to accept that it has made a huge mistake and take the opportunity of the international break to start again. If this is left to continue we will be relegated.

The extraordinary thing is that Tetty is fit and available and is sitting on the bench.[/quote]I like this one, myself. He was at least right about Tettey, though (apart from the spelling).