Sign in to follow this  
bringbackchippy

Faake off!!

[quote user="bringbackchippy"]Faake off take the krouts and Russel Martin with you because you are clueless.[/quote]Webber signed them all....

The board are to blame. If it was as easy as signing 4th tier Germany players for peanuts then why isn''t everyone doing it? The beloved Delia that can do no wrong is taking the club back to league 1, and then handing it over to pot less tom

I''m afraid that Farke is totally out of his depth.

The club needs to accept that it has made a huge mistake and take the opportunity of the international break to start again. If this is left to continue we will be relegated.

The extraordinary thing is that Tetty is fit and available and is sitting on the bench.

Who are the German 4th tier players?

I see Preston have still only conceded 1 goal all season! Should we have kept him,

Makes no sense. What is it about our defending!

[quote user="dylanisabaddog"]I''m afraid that Farke is totally out of his depth.

The club needs to accept that it has made a huge mistake and take the opportunity of the international break to start again. If this is left to continue we will be relegated.

The extraordinary thing is that Tetty is fit and available and is sitting on the bench.[/quote]

Sadly as you know dylanisabaddog this board dont act on instinct. They drag there heels and wait until its too late to do anything. Im afraid we could be stuck with this guy until its too late for another manager to turn it around. I know with a new set up we should give it time, but there is no way we should be getting thrashed at the back like we are, and should be showing signs of at least competing for the ball and having some steel in the team. I see none of that so far ,all very worrying.

They bit the bullet and got rid of Gunn pretty sharpish so should be able to do it again,Farke is way out of his depth.

[quote user="Inch High aka Inchy.."]They bit the bullet and got rid of Gunn pretty sharpish so should be able to do it again,Farke is way out of his depth.[/quote]

I think you will find that David McNally was responsible for that, not this weak and pathetic board.

[quote user="KeiranShikari"]Love a Pinkun overreaction. [/quote]
I''m not entirely certain this is an overreaction to be honest. Judge a manager by 10 games? Well so far we''ve conceded THE MOST GOALS IN THE LEAGUE. How many will we have conceded after another 5 games if this carries on?!

Losing 3-0 to a poor Millwall side is cause for concern, particularly when it comes after a poor performance at Villa (who had not won in the league) and the home defeat to Sunderland. A lot of talk from Farke about knowing what the issue is and how to solve it, better start walking the walking the second half.......

KeiranShikari wrote the following post at 26/08/2017 4:07 PM:

Love a Pinkun overreaction.

Over reaction????

I''m trying to stay patient but when our well known problem area actually gets worse then I worry......

KeiranShikari wrote the following post at 26/08/2017 4:07 PM:

Love a Pinkun overreaction.

Look a bit of a tool now, don''t you

Listening to his radio interview. Rabbit and headlights. He does not have a clue, full stop.

I understand his principles, but he knows he is stuffed if Webber does not go out and find defenders who can actually defend at this level.

So is Farke blaming Webber ? I''m beginning to get annoyed with Farke''s after game interviews, just seems to ramble on.

I know it''s childish, but can''t resist.

Yes we''re not the finished article but the ''hopelessly out of his depth'' comment coming before the end of August was ridiculous.

Also to answer a question about where we''d be with Farke after another 5 games....3 wins, 2 draws and no goals conceded.

Totally agree with you Fiery, too many people on here who obviously know very little about football spout rubbish but it usually makes for entertaining reading!

I don''t think it''s the masses, but without question a lot of the mouthiest "fans" on here are also some of the stupidest.