Sign in to follow this  
CANARYKING

2017/8 fixtures

http://mobile.efl.com//news/article/2016/efl-key-dates-for-201718-announced-3586238.aspx

21st June, accordingly to above site.

Was going to say, the depressing thing about our season - not even over in terms of games but we''ve already been looking to next season for weeks!

Enjoy your holiday CanaryKing

[quote user="AJ"]Was going to say, the depressing thing about our season - not even over in terms of games but we''ve already been looking to next season for weeks!

Enjoy your holiday CanaryKing[/quote]

Thanks, been married for 55 years and the wife has never twigged that City are always away from home when we''re on holiday !

Greavsy wrote the following post at 27/04/2017 8:33 AM:

http://mobile.efl.com//news/article/2016/efl-key-dates-for-201718-announced-3586238.aspx

21st June, accordingly to above site.

Cheers for the info Greavsy 😀

[quote user="CANARYKING"][quote user="AJ"]Was going to say, the depressing thing about our season - not even over in terms of games but we''ve already been looking to next season for weeks!

Enjoy your holiday CanaryKing[/quote]

Thanks, been married for 55 years and the wife has never twigged that City are always away from home when we''re on holiday ![/quote]

Ha Ha, brilliant! Worst holiday booking faux pas for me was the playoff final - nightmare! Missed out on a glorious day out at Wembley, but was able to watch the game from a bar in Crete, with 2 Boro fans sat behind me! Only knew they were there when they hit the bar early on. They went very quiet when Cam and Redmond scored!!

@woodman.

Can you book to go away on the playoff final next season too please?

Cheers!

I never book a holiday that clashes with home games or away games against the Scum. In January i booked to go away in May and not until i had it all done and dusted with regard to payment did i twig about the play offs so just shows what a depressing season it has been that i did not flag up the possibility of a clash.