Sign in to follow this  
ZLF

Meeky & gazzathergreat

Superb inside information on team selection for the last two games - any truth in the rumours I am hearing that Flem will keep his place at right back and COlin will be dropped for sats game?

OTBC

[quote]Superb inside information on team selection for the last two games - any truth in the rumours I am hearing that Flem will keep his place at right back and COlin will be dropped for sats game? OTBC[/quote]

God don''t even jest Zipper!!

[quote]Superb inside information on team selection for the last two games - any truth in the rumours I am hearing that Flem will keep his place at right back and COlin will be dropped for sats game? OTBC[/quote]

Ha ha no I don''t think so Zipper. If I have any news before Saturday I''ll post it on here don''t worry. The only thing that was wrong about last night was Flems substitution at half time! Mind you he did deliver some excellent balls into the box last night.

Zipper, how come Meeky and Gazza get congratulated about inside information whereas when i supplied inside info on the Watford game i am probed about how i could have got my info. Why have you not questioned how or where they got their info? Curious!!

[quote]Zipper, how come Meeky and Gazza get congratulated about inside information whereas when i supplied inside info on the Watford game i am probed about how i could have got my info. Why have you not que...[/quote]

No personal slight intended Johnny Hill - if I remember rightly I posted in support of you post match last week.

The reason I mention meeky & GTG is that they, as ''connected posters'' are effectively the same source and my memory failed to recall the post you made until you reminded me.

What have you heard that you can share with us?

OTBC

"Oh Mercy me!" I witnessed a large percentage of the squad entering a certain nightclub on Prince of Wellies Rd last night. I was making my way home, and they were in "Diamond formation" and VIP-ing it into said establishment. I had consumed a few ''Stella roids'' (and an awful lamb & mint pie!) but I refrained from passing on my congratulations for the Cup victory to my idols, preferring instead to immediately enter Morleys'' takeaway- for 4 pieces of chicken and fries...........and a Diet coke. Scrummy! OTBC ;~)

PS. Keep the inside info and rumour mongering coming! We all want to know the gossip!  

[quote]No personal slight intended Johnny Hill - if I remember rightly I posted in support of you post match last week. The reason I mention meeky & GTG is that they, as ''connected posters'' are effectiv...[/quote]

Fully understood Zipper. Should have more inside info in future and will let you all know when i get it.

If you can get inside info or get to tell the boss sumtihng tell him to drop hughes he is crap and dont ask me why he is captain.Should never of got him in the summer much better players out there than him. wot do u think?

[quote]If you can get inside info or get to tell the boss sumtihng tell him to drop hughes he is crap and dont ask me why he is captain.Should never of got him in the summer much better players out there tha...[/quote]

He seems to be doing a decent job for a player who has just arrived at the club and is attempting to gel with the rest of the team. Definitely can''t advise Worthless of anything - His decision to make him capt.

[quote]If you can get inside info or get to tell the boss sumtihng tell him to drop hughes he is crap and dont ask me why he is captain.Should never of got him in the summer much better players out there tha...[/quote]

I think you''ll find you''re in a minority my friend.

Pelka? Is that Finnish for Ips**t?

[quote]I think you''ll find you''re in a minority my friend. Pelka? Is that Finnish for Ips**t?[/quote]

Does it make his view wrong just because he is in a minority (is it clear that he is in a minority anyway?)   I would like an understanding why he thinks this by getting an explanation but ift hats his view then so be it.

Nothing in either of his posts so far suggests he is a blue supporter so why the aggression?

OTBC

Sorry, Pelka & Zipper.

Had bad night with the kids keeping me up & still grouchy. I shouldn''t have rubbished that post. I''m pro-debate on players abilities after all.

I''ve seen Hughes twice this season and been impressed both times. IMO he adds to the attacking impetus (great ball for Deanos goal against Palace), makes strong runs from deep (not always picked up by teammates) and breaks up opposition moves with Holt-like ferocity.

Hope I''m not in the minority, but I stand to be corrected!

[quote]Sorry, Pelka & Zipper. Had bad night with the kids keeping me up & still grouchy. I shouldn''t have rubbished that post. I''m pro-debate on players abilities after all. I''ve seen Hughes twice...[/quote]

I do think you are in the majority on this one FBM - its me who is the odd man out....

Looks like being the excellent captain we have been missing though - is he football equivalent of Mike Brierley?

OTBC

Saw Hughes for the first time on Tuesday and was quite impressed.  He''s never going to be the most creative player in the world but he certainly is a 110%''er.

Looks like he is really trying to emphasise the ''team ethic'' factor, when celebrating a goal getting the whole team together etc......

Anyone else notice who the only player not joining in with this was......

Thats right Mr Fleming......

"Anyone else notice who the only player not joining in with this was......

Thats right Mr Fleming......"

Aw c''mon Gunny! Flem was the oldest bloke on the pitch, he''d just done more running in 80 minutes than the previous two games he played combined, and not had a bad match by most accounts (right wing overlaps & teasing crosses anyone?).
He''s lost the Captain''s armband and been relegated to the subs bench - GIVE THE GUY A BREAK.

He may not be a favourite player for a sizeable number of fans, but he HAS been a great player for our club, and doesn''t deserve this constant searching for faults to lay at his door. So, he didn''t sprint over for the group hug? Maybe he just didn''t feel welcome?

Well said , that Barman.

Worthy has now stuck his flag in the sand and made the point that players will be picked on form.If Flem gets back into the starting XI as centre back it will be because he has impressed in training etc or another player is out of form and he is the better option.

Now that the Fleming baiters have got what they want , I wish they would just let it lie.Lets show the guy a little bit of respect - he''s been here for the best part of a decade and give loyal service throughout.He''s Norwich through and through - it comes across every time he is interviewed and each defeat hurts him as much as it hurts us.He played 100 consecutive games up to Sunday and on occasions during that period he played while injured for the cause.Not 18 months ago he was walking round Carrow Road with the Barry Butler trophy after the majority (rightly) decided he had been the most consistent player of a runaway championship winning team. 

I''m sure the guy is sick enough about being dropped without people STILL moaning about him on here.Don''t forget he''s a human being too and for the service he''s given us , surely he deserves better....?